CS-Cart Ordered Product History : This magnificent add-on displays ordered product details in a sleek tabular form on one page at user end. This allows individual user to view and purchase products directly from the page rather than going through any search process at store end.
CS-Cart Ordered Product History Features
- Well integrated with CS-Cart/Multivendor.
- Option to display user’s previously ordered products in a sleek tabular form on one page.
- Advance search options based on product name, code and time duration is provided at user end.
- Admin has the option to select order status depending on which the previously ordered products will get displayed at one page.
- Allows users to add their desired ordered product into cart directly from the page.
- Functionality to re-order any product or club any purchased products are possible at user end rather than moving further to buy each one separately. The products can be easily be added via this add-on.
- In “add to cart” page the product picks the existing quantity of “last ordered amount”. User has the option to edit the quantity once the desired product is listed in “add to cart”
CS-Cart Ordered Product History
file, pdf and install.txt. Read it carefully and follow it. Go to manage add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file, upload and install.
Click on “settings” to configure the add-on as shown below in the snapshot.
Select the order status as shown below in the snapshot. The product associated with selected status will be listed in “ordered product history” page.
Click on “ordered product history” tab as shown below in the snapshot.
- Advanced search option functionality is provided at user end.
- Display of user’s ordered product in a brilliant tabular form.
- “Add to cart” is provided to directly add desired ordered products to cart.
That’s all for the CS-Cart Ordered Product History , For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x