Customers whether they are at the table or bar, they expect one thing: impeccable service. If you are running a successful restaurant business. The customers waiting for their orders are quite common. This long waiting time can upset customers and they can leave the restaurant without eating which will affect your business in a major way. So, effective order management is required.
The restaurant Order Transfer module empowers you to handle multiple orders simultaneously. This module allows transferring the restaurant orders to other less occupied Or relevant POS.
- Odoo POS Restaurant Order Transfer Module enables you to transfer restaurant orders from one POS to another.
- You can select the floor and table of the order and transfer it to another POS.
- You can serve multiple customers simultaneously at your POS-based restaurant.
- Reduce customer waiting time by processing orders quickly.
- You can enable/disable the restaurant order transfer functionality from the backend for each POS separately.
- You can view the details of the transferred orders in the backend.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Restaurant Order Transfer module From the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “restaurant_order_transfer”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
now. Read More
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “restaurant_order_transfer”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. log in to your Odoo database, and navigate to the Point Of Sale application.
NOTE: Here, we have two users i.e, one is the ‘Bar1’ and another is ‘Bar2’
2. Go to the POS Settings of Bar1 and Bar2 user and enable the feature Restaurant Order Transfer and click on Save.
3. Now, start the POS Bar 1 and POS session of Bar 2 in a different tab (Incognito) Or in another browser/Device.
4. Now, on POS Bar 1 you can add products to the cart. If you want to send this order to any other POS session, you just need to click on the ‘Transfer To Other POS’ button.
5. Here, all the available/active POS sessions will be visible, out of which you can select where you want to send this order. Also, as a POS user you can select the floor and table number as per the need.
Then by clicking transfer this order will be transferred to the chosen POS.
6. Once the order is transferred, it will be visible on the Bar 2 POS and the POS user can process the order accordingly.
7. When you click on the highlighted table, you get the order loaded in your cart in Bar 2 POS.
8. Go to the Orders>>Transfer Orders in the backend to check the details of the transferred order.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15