Chat applications are not the ‘latest thing‘ but surely a need to conduct seamless communication and innovative approaches within an organization.
According to Statista:
53 percent of businesses with 500 employees or more had adopted collaborative chat applications. This is to facilitate workplace communication and improve workplace efficiency.
Dropping down the reasons why your organization needs a chat application:
- SEAMLESS COMMUNICATION
The most obvious reason, it’s impossible to always physically interact with your colleagues & conduct meetings. Thus, chat applications are bridging the communication gap & making the interactions conduct remotely.
- BUILDING ENGAGEMENT & INCREASING WORKFLOW
Chat tools are no doubt bringing people together, thus, resulting in more engagement with the team. But also, serving as an effective way to streamline the workflow. With instant meetings & instant feedbacks without the obstruction of physical presence.
- STAY ORGANISED, SAVE TIME & HEALTHY TEAM RELATIONSHIP
It’s next to impossible to stay organized when a lot is happening & a lot is to be done. Thus, chat tools are helping with greater extents in maintaining sync. Easy coordination with team members remotely & aptly is somehow saving a lot of time. At last, it is fostering healthy relationships within an organization. That would have not been possible with limited communication.
A communication solution for your organization!
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
ChatWhizz is a team communication tool that provides a smart way of real-time conversation. Having facilities like text/media sharing and audio-video call. Conducting meetings got easier with the ChatWhizz Conference feature and a lot more!
Highlights of ChatWhizz:
- Solution for one-on-one or one-to-many office conversations
- Conducting meetings got easier with remote parties, both internally and outside of the organization.
- Group chat solution for operating together, collude and getting things done.
- Send a text message, emojis or attachment to multiple users or groups.
- Besides all, a well-designed admin dashboard.
- @username mentioning facility.
- HD one-to-one & group conferencing feature.
- Conference rating feature.
- Export/Download Conference Chat.
- Screen sharing options are also available.
- Audio & video call solution to collaborate live with your team members & clients.
- Also, it is compatible with multiple platforms.
- Mark important messages by starting them.
- Forward messages from one chat to another.
- Organized conversations with the help of threads.
- Send-to-all-at-once with the broadcast message feature.
- Use remotely on mobile devices with progressive web application facility.
Stay tuned with this blog as we’ll shortly update the login process and pricing plans of ChatWhizz.
💡 Need Help?
Furthermore, you can drop your query/suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org or create your ticket at Webkul UV Desk.