Prestashop WordPress Blog: Prestashop WordPress Blog is an addon which integrates the functionality of linking wordpress to the prestashop store. This module will help in displaying all the blogs on the store.
Blogs can prove to be very beneficial in promoting store & its products. The informatory blogs containing highlighting features of store & its products will help in spreading the word.
- Display your WordPress blog on your Prestashop store.
- Blogs can be displayed on the homePage, category page, product page.
- Display blog link on Header and Footer.
- Select tiles or list view for blogs.
- Limit the number of blogs to be displayed on the front end.
- Display specific blogs of some categories on the front end.
After successful installation of module, Admin can configure the module.
The configuration page can be divided into three sections :
- General Settings
- Position Selection
- Blog Selection
Admin can select any specific blogs from the selected category that he/she wants to show on the Prestashop store.
In this way, all the blogs will linked to the store & will be displayed on front end.
DISPLAY OF BLOGS ON FRONT END
Once the module is configured, customers can see the blogs on the website.
On clicking “View all blogs” button, A page shown in screenshot below will open.
Highlighted option in the above screenshot are explained below
1) Results per page: This option lets the customer choose the number of blogs he/she want to see on a single page at any time.
2) Sort By: This option enables the customer to sort the blogs in two different ways i.e. by date & by title.
Sort by date will arrange all the blogs from “Recently published” to “Published earlier”.
Sort by title will arrange all the blogs in alphabetical order.
3)Page view: There are two options available in page view i.e Pagination & Scroll.
‘Pagination’ will enable a specific number of blogs to be displayed on a single page then user has to navigate to other pages for accessing other blogs.
‘Scroll’ option will load blogs automatically when a user scrolls down the page.
Blogs on Category page :
Blog on Product Page :
So this is how admin can display blogs on their store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x