Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce: Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce allows the sellers to purchase memberships which ensure that the sellers keep their customers intact to the store.
There’s no doubt in the fact that sellers are an essential part of any online business and also are a key to a businesses’ growth.
Through Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce sellers can purchase a membership and become a member of a store.
A seller can purchase memberships according to his requirements and with this, a seller will lure more customers to a store. This will create more revenue and also enhance and ensure the growth of an e-commerce site.
Note: Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce is an add-on to WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
The user must first install WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace to make use of Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce.
- The admin can create memberships on the basis of time, products or both.
- The seller can purchase a membership as per the plans specified by the admin.
- When a membership expires, the products will get disabled, automatically.
- A seller can purchase only one membership at one time.
- Only one membership is active at a time.
- The number of products that the seller adds cannot exceed the product list of membership.
- If any product is already present in the cart, then the seller cannot add a membership to the cart. Similarly, if membership is present in the cart, the seller cannot add any other product.
- The Draft and Online options under the Product Status tab enables only when the seller purchases the membership.
The user will get a zip file which needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this login to WordPress Admin Panel and in the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option select the “Add New” option.
After this, the user will see an option on the top of the page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
On clicking the “Upload Plugin” option, the user will see a “Choose File” button. Click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the image below.
After browsing the file, click on the “Install Now” button so as to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Once the user installs the plugin, a message “Plugin installed successfully” displays and an “Activate Plugin” is visible to activate the plugin. The user needs to click on the “Activate Plugin” button to activate the plugin.
The admin can configure the Membership settings as follows:
Status: Set the membership status as Enable or Disable’, to activate or deactivate the membership.
Name: Set the name of the membership which would display on the frontend to the seller and the customer.
Code: Set the code for the membership.
Type: Of the three membership types, the user can select any of the three given options.
Allowed Categories: The user can choose categories from the list. These categories would display on the frontend to the sellers.
No. Of Products: Set the number of products which would be allowed with the membership.
Fee Amount: Set the amount for the membership.
Color: Set the color for the membership from the given color palette.
Image: Upload the image associated with the membership.
Admin End Workflow
The admin can select any of the three options from the dropdown list given against Membership Type as shown in the image below.
- Only Time: If the admin selects the Only Time option, then the admin only provides the time duration. The seller can add any number of products under this membership type.
- Only Products: If the admin selects Only Products option, then the admin provides the number of products. There is no need to provide the time duration under this membership type.
- Time and Number of Products: Under this membership type, the admin provides both time duration and the number of products.
The membership which the admin creates is visible under the Membership tab in the admin dashboard.
The details which the admin configures such as name, membership code, membership type, no. of products etc can be viewed here.
The admin can configure the settings for the membership under the Settings tab in the admin dashboard.
Under the configuration tab, as shown in the image below, the admin can set the following configurations:
Status: Set the status as ‘Enable’ or ‘Disable’.
Allowed Payment Methods: Set the payment methods that would be visible on the frontend during checkout process.
If the seller has not purchased the membership, a message as shown in the image shall display and the seller will have to purchase the membership, first.
The user can purchase a membership just like a normal product. A user can simply add the membership to the cart and proceed to check out.
Hence, if a seller purchases the membership, the activated membership is visible to the user under the “Activated Plans” tab.
The seller can make use of the membership plans as configured by the admin in the admin panel.
That’s all for the Word Press Marketplace Seller Membership Plugin for WooCommerce. Still, have an issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - WooCommerce 3.0.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x