This Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management system will help the e-commerce store owner to keep track of leads and customers. It helps the store owner to revolutionize the pattern of marketing of the store with the help of customer data.
However, apart from e-commerce, the CRM solution is highly vital for other types of industries. It can range from banking, logistics, telecom and many more.
This Wooocommerce plugin will allow the store owner to manage the customer data much easier. So, it helps the store owner to build a strong relationship with the customer.
Check an overview of the agent and the admin CRM options available –
now. Read More
Why Use Customer Relationship Management(CRM)?
In a successful business structure, the most vital part is the ‘Customer First Approach‘. Every business model cycle has the most important component of sales of the product.
However, this sales achievement with the best customer experience. Which is achievable via the availability of customer data.
- The admin and sales agent can manage leads.
- The admin can create sales agent profile for customer management.
- The sales agent and admin can mentor opportunities.
- Admin can assign the leads and opportunity to the sales agent.
- Enhance the conversion rate with customer data.
- Saving of the lead sources to keep a track.
- Sales agents and the admin can create Account of the customers who turned up as Opportunity.
- Sales agents and the admin can add contact of the customer for regular follow up.
- Admin can see graphical representation of sales and profit in a dashboard section.
Installation of Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management
The user will get a zip file that needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
So, for this login to WordPress Admin Panel and in the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option select the “Add New” option.
After this, the user will see an option on the top of the page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
On clicking the “Upload Plugin” option, the user will see a “Choose File” button. Click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the image below.
After browsing the file, click on the “Install Now” button so as to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. Click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
Basic Terminologies in Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
Customer Relationship Management solution is necessary but it has a huge structure to manage the sales and customer. Thus, it is having multiple terms which must be understood by a store owner-
These are the individuals or organization which are keen on our product or service and can become an opportunity. Thus, store owners save the lead records to take in constant follow up for the sales of the product.
For instance, if an organization is operating in banking sector contacts via official website an IT-based company for software. Then the banking company is a lead for the software organization.
Whereas here the Official Website would be a lead source. Now the question arises as-
‘What is Lead Source?‘
A lead Source is basically a place where the leads can contact the organization selling the product. It can be anything like Advertisement, website, telemarketing and more.
The prospective customer out of the leads who are willing to purchase the product or service will allow the conversion of leads to Opportunity.
So, if the sales agent adds the leads then it becomes an opportunity. Thus, the sales agent or admin will contact these organizations with multiple proposals.
3-Account and Contact
Once the leads convert to the opportunity they will have an account. Thus, allowing the sales agents to store personal details of the lead organization or individual.
Contact is the communication detail of the customer from where the sales agent or admin can connect. Thus, allowing the establishment of a quick follow up system.
Sales Agent Leads Management
The Sales Agent can manage the leads by following the navigation as Woocommerce CRM>Leads.
Here in this section, the sales agent can add in new leads by clicking on Add New.
- Title- The name of the product required.
- Description- The detail of the required products.
- Salutation, First name and Last Name of the individual or representative of the Organization who is a lead.
- Website- If the organization or individual is having any website.
- Email and Telephone- The contact mail id and contact number of the organization or individual with the help of which the sales agent can take regular follow-ups.
- Department- This signifies the area of concern for the lead individual or organization.
- Status- This field will define the lead status. However, the management of this section is done from the Leads Action section. There are multiple statuses under which the lead can lie-
- New- This is when the Lead creation is done for the first time.
- Assigned- This is changed when the Lead is assigned to a sales agent.
- Processing- When the sales agent is communicating with the customer this stage is set.
- Converted- Now the lead is being seen as an Opportunity. This stage signifies that the customer is keen enough to purchase the product.
- Dead- In a business environment it’s not compulsory that every lead gets turn to an opportunity. Hence the sales agent can switch it to a dead lead.
- Meta section will have the Address details wherein the sales agent can define the contact address of the Lead Organization or Individual.
- The fields wherein the sales agent can define the address are- Address lines 1 and 2, Company name, City, Zip code, Country, and the State.
The sales agent will keep a record of the area from where the Leads are approaching. It contains the details to track down the best source of lead generation.
Thus, the sales agent will enter following details-
- Title- The name of the source from where the lead generation has taken place.
- Slug- It is the part of the URL, which represents the lead source type. This is meant to avoid the conflict of the lead source which sales agent and admin create.
- Description- Here, the sales agent can enter the detail of the lead source.
- Status- The sales agent can enable or disable the lead source from here.
The leads management can even be done by admin. Wherein the admin will navigate through Woocommerce CRM>Leads.
Then in the leads section the admin will Add new lead or edit the existing once.
As a sales agent, the admin can even add and edit the details of the lead.
Lead Source Admin End
The admin just like a sales agent can edit the lead sources. These sources that admin creates are only editable by the admin not sales agent.
We have been referring to a sales agent for a long time. Now, let’s see who is a sales agent in Customer Relationship Management and how is a sales agent creation takes place?
The sales agent is a person who manages the sales of the product in the store. Thus, this person directly contacts the customer via various lead sources.
The admin can manage the sales agent data from the configuration end. Wherein the admin needs to navigate through WooCommerce CRM>Sales Agent.
The Admin here can add the new sales agent details for there registration. Additionally, the admin can even edit the details of the existing sales agent.
The admin here can enter the details of sales agent as-
- Username- This name will be used by a sales agent to log in to the CRM.
- Email- This is the official mail id of the sales agent.
- First and Last name of the sales agent.
- New Password- This information will auto-generate by clicking the Generate Password option.
The admin could assign the leads to the sales agent in the leads section.
For this, the sales agent can select the action as Assigned. This enables an additional field in the lead form where the admin can select the sales agent/ owner.
This owner will manage the lead and communicate with the organization or individual for whom the lead is generated.
Sales Agent Opportunity Assignment
The Sale agent can even assign the leads to themselves. For this, the sales agent needs to set the action type as ‘Assigned‘.
Lead Conversion in Customer Relationship Management
Any assigned lead when once converted is added to Opportunity. These leads are those where the customer has the probability to purchase the product.
However, the sales agent can set the lead as Processing until they are taking follow up.
Thus, the admin on updating the lead to converted status will have new fields as below to be updated.
Herein, the sales agent will fill up the following fields-
- Account name/ Select Account- Herein, the sales agent can enter the organization or individual or partner name
- Contact- Username, and Email/ Select Contact– This section will contain the username and mail id of the organization or individual who is communicating with the sales agent.
- Here, select contact will auto-fill the details of the existing customers or lead an individual or organization.
- Opportunity- Name and Close Date/ Select Opportunity- This section will contain the name of the person in communication with the sales agent.
- The close date is the prospective date till the time the lead could convert to a qualified state.
- Here select opportunity will again auto-fill the details with customer data that already exist.
Quick Action- The Sales Agent here will add the status of the lead as Qualified. Thus, allowing the conversion of the leads to an Opportunity.
Now, in the Opportunity section, the sales agent can view the lead. For this, the sales agent can navigate Woocommerce CRM>Opportunity.
Herein, the sales agent can see the list of opportunities either created by them or assigned by admin. However, just like Lead, an Opportunity is having multiple stages.
Now, for the new opportunity, the sales agent clicks on the same and add the remaining details.
However, a few details will be extended from the page where the opportunity generation took place.
Herein, the sales agent can view details as-
- Name(required)– The title of the opportunity with which the sales agent can recognize it.
- Description- The detailed information about the opportunity.
- Close Date- The date by which the opportunity will convert to complete sales. That is, the customer will pay for the product or service.
- Amount- The original amount in total for the product.
- Account Name- The title given to the requirement as in the lead.
- Status- This will depict the status of the opportunity. This status could be altered from the Opportunity Action.
Assignment of Opportunity
The sales agent can assign themselves the opportunity which they create by selecting Assigned in Opportunity Action section.
Thus, allowing the change in the status of the Opportunity.
The admin can view the opportunity by navigation through WooCommerce CRM>Opportunity.
Herein, the admin can Add, Edit or delete the Opportunity.
Thus, the admin can even assign the opportunity to the other sales agent.
Here the admin can add a new Quote for the Opportunity and can be set to various states as per requirement.
Then in the Opportunity section, only the Sales Agent or admin can share the quote with the customer. Herein, the Opportunity Action will set the status of the Opportunity as ‘Proposal‘.
In order to present the quote, the sales agent or admin can click on Add New in the Quotation section. So, on clicking it the sales agent or admin is redirected towards the Quote page.
Here, the sales agent or admin can add details as-
- Source Document- The URL for any document which is in reference to the product required.
- Select Product- The sales agent or admin can select the product to be ordered. Wherein, the quantity and quote price are mentioned.
Thus, the admin will view the quotes in the opportunity under the Quotes section.
The sales agent or admin can set the opportunity as won only when the quote is Approved. From the Opportunity Action, the sales agent and admin can set it to Won.
However, the sales agent or admin in the case of Rejection of the quote/s can set the Opportunity as Lost.
The sales agent can navigate through the WooCommerce CRM> Accounts. Herein, the sales agent can click on Add New to introduce a new account.
Whereas the sales agent can also edit or delete the existing account from here.
The sales agent can click on Add New.
Thus, this will open a new window wherein, one can add the following details-
- Account Name- The name of the account as inherited from the leads. This name will identify the account to all other agents and admin.
- Description- This will contain the details of the account.
- Website- This is the website details of the customer who is willing to purchase the product.
- Email and contact- The mailing and contact number detail of the customer.
- Status– The sales agent can enable or disable the account from here.
Account- Admin End
The admin in a similar way can navigate through the Woocommerce CRM>Account.
The admin here can add details of a new account or edit the existing once. Herein, the admin can delete the details of the customer as well.
Contact- Sale Agent
The sales agent can add the lead organization or individual contact details by following the navigation as- WooCommerce CRM>Contacts.
The sales agent from here can either add a new contact or edit the existing once. However, here edit is only possible for the contact generated by the respective sales agent contact.
Here the contact details that seller fills are-
- Username– The name with which the customer gets recognized in the system.
- First and last name of the customer.
- Email address and official website of the customer for the contact purpose.
- Personal details of the customer like Biographical Info and Profile Picture to recognize the customer.
- The auto-generated password of the customer and the account with which the customer is linked.
- Complete Address details for the address proof purpose.
The admin similarly can manage all the contacts of the customer by navigating through WooCommerce CRM>Contacts.
So, the admin for this section can add, delete or edit the contacts of the customer.
Dashboard- Admin-Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management
The admin can finally see the chart of various sections like Gross Profit, New Contacts, Won and Lost Opportunity, Lead converted and Lead Qualified.
Here, the admin can navigate through WooCommerce CRM>Dashboard.
So, that’s all for Woocommerce Customer Relationship Management(CRM). For any further, assistance, just raise a ticket here and for any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - WordPress 5.3.x; WooCommerce 3.8.x
Leave a Comment