PrestaShop Helpdesk Ticket System integrates the UVdesk Ticket system to your PrestaShop store. This module allows registered users to create tickets regarding their queries from UVdesk option available in My Account section.
Admin can very well manage the tickets from PrestaShop back-end as well as from UVdesk portal.
This is extremely convenient for the support team, as all the information they need to deal effectively with staff and customers is kept in one convenient location and they can handle it in that place from start to finish.
Please Note – To use this extension, you must have UVdesk account. You can create a free UVdesk account here.
Now you can integrate UVdesk help-desk cloud Support service with your PrestaShop.
Features of PrestaShop Help Desk Module
- Integrate UVdesk Helpdesk System with your PrestaShop Store
- Easy interaction between Admin and Buyers
- A well-managed helpdesk system for your PrestaShop site
- Absolutely Free of Cost Addon (Admin will have to sign up to UVdesk if he/she does not have an existing account)
- Buyers can raise ticket relating to any concern/issue/enquiry.
- Admin can reply to those tickets created by the buyer.
- Admin can delete the tickets from PrestaShop backend.
- Admin can assign an agent to the ticket who will look after the customer issue.
- Admin/Assigned agent/Customers can add attachments on ticket replies.
- The filter option can be used to search any specific ticket using various parameters.
- The customer can add a collaborator to the ticket to keep the third party in the loop if needed.
- Use Upgraded UVdesk Plans to avail various other features.
Installation of PrestaShop Customer Service Module
How to get UVdesk API
To use this module, an admin needs to register on UVdesk and obtain its credentials.
Click here to create a new account on UVdesk.
Please enter the following details and click “Proceed” button below.
After successfully creating your account on UVdesk, please log in and go to Edit Profile.
You will see “API Access Tokens” in the Profile Section. Click on the “API Access Tokens” tab for the API Access.
Enter Your Token Name and click on Save. You will now be able to view your access token. Copy this and it will be used for module configuration at PrestaShop end.
This is how the Access token is generated to integrate UVdesk with PrestaShop.
Configuration of UVdesk PrestaShop Free Helpdesk Ticket System
Once the module is installed on the PrestaShop site, Admin will have to configure it.
Admin has to enter the following information to configure the module.
- Access Token – Enter the UVdesk Access Token.
- Company Domain – Enter the Domain Name of your company.
Click on save and the module is configured.
Customer End on PrestaShop Store
A registered customer can find a new tab “UVdesk Tickets” in “My account” section.
The customer can click on this tab to find a tab to create a new ticket.
As soon as the customer clicks on “Create Ticket” option, the following form will open. Customer will have to now enter the necessary details to generate a ticket and send it to the admin of the site.
FOR ADDITIONAL CUSTOM FIELDS AS PER TICKET TYPE :
Sometimes as an admin, you may feel the need to collect more information from the client while he is raising a ticket for his query, in this case, you may upgrade your UVdesk Plans to avail extra features like Custom fields.
Once you have upgraded the plan, you will be able to add Various custom fields are available as per the Ticket type selection.
A customer can also find the list of created tickets.
The customer can view the ticket to check the conversation made between the assigned agent of admin and the customer himself.
- The customer can add a collaborator to his ticket. This feature is used to help the customer keep someone else in the conversation loop if required.
- The customer can attach files to be sent with the replies if required.
This way the customer can create tickets/ send replies /view replies etc.
Admin End of UVdesk PrestaShop Free Helpdesk Ticket System
Once the module is installed, two new tabs are added :
- Set Configuration ( As described in the configuration block above)
- Manage Ticket List
The tickets created by all the customers on the front-end will be listed here so that admin can manage all of them together.
- Admin can view the customer tickets from here.
- Admin can reply to the customer queries.
- Admin can assign its registered agents to the tickets. (Agents are created from the UVdesk end).
- Admin/Assigned Agent can add attachments with the replies.
- Admin can delete the tickets.
- Admin can Filter tickets.
Admin can Filter tickets for search purpose based on various parameters like :
- Assigned Agent Name
- Customer Name
- Type etc etc
Note: – Agents, Groups, Teams etc are created at UVdesk end.
When the admin clicks on “View“, he can see the customer query and can easily reply by adding attachment files (if needed)
A customer can then see these replies on front-end.
Once a user creates a ticket on your PrestaShop store, it will be visible on the UVdesk Dashboard as well.
Admin can log in to UVdesk and check all the customer tickets by clicking on “Tickets” tab.
The Admin/ Assigned Agent can also send a reply through UVdesk to its customers.
Thank you for reading this Blog 🙂
We hope this Addon will enhance the functionality of your PrestaShop store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at: http://webkul.UVdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x