Boost sales with Odoo Website Subscribe and Save!
The Subscribe and Save products are the most convenient option to secure recurring payments. Also, it helps reduce customer acquisition cost, offer more flexibility, eliminates the need for regular shopping, saves time, and ensure stock availability.
Odoo Website Subscribe and Save offers the benefits listed above. This module allows the admin to create SNS products and define their frequency. Moreover, the admin can configure settings like messages, recurring patent settings, pricelists, payment reminders, and close SNS options.
Further, the Odoo admin can create the SNS cancel reasons and frequency. Also, customers must select a frequency for purchasing an SNS product from the Odoo website.
- Odoo Website Subscribe and Save allows the admin to configure the pricelist, messages, and other settings.
- The admin can decide when to create a new recurring order (after the last bill is paid or unpaid).
- Enable or disable the permission to close SNS for customers.
- Add frequency for an SNS product.
- You can also create SNS cancellation reasons.
- Create an SNS Pricelist.
- Customers can also buy SNS products as a one-time purchase or subscription-based.
- Add a Subscribe and Save product and define the frequency for it.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_subscription_and_save.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_subscription_and_save.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving to the configuration of the Odoo Website Subscribe and Save.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. Go to ‘Subscribe and Save> Configration> Settings’ after installing.
2. Now, configure the pricelist, payment recurring cycle, message, payment reminder days, and close SNS settings.
3. After that, move to the ‘Configuration> Subscription Frequency> New’ to create SNS frequency.
4. On the next page, enter the duration and duration type.
5. Similarly, go to ‘Configuration> SNS Cancel Reason> New’ to create an SNS cancellation reason.
6. Once done, enter the reason and description for the SNS cancellation and save it.
7. Go to the ‘Products> SNS Products> New’ and create a subscribe and save the product.
8. Add the product’s basic details like name, image, and price, and tick the box next to ‘Eligible for SNS.’ Further, in the ‘Subscribe and Save’ tab, enter the Subscription Frequency.
9. After that, move to the ‘Products> Pricelists’ sub-menu and create an SNS pricelist.
SNS PRODUCT ON THE ODOO WEBSITE
10. Customers can purchase SNS products as a one-time purchase.
11. Further, they can choose the ‘Subscribe and Save’ option, which will show the message and provide the dropdown to select the frequency. Once done, click the ‘Subscribe Now’ button.
12. After that, go to ‘Website> eCommerce> Unpaid Order,’ select the recently created one, and confirm it from the backend. After confirming, you will see a ‘Susbcribe’ option next to ‘Customer preview.’ It will show the SNS order details.
13. Similarly, customers can see all their subscriptions from their profiles on the odoo website. Go to the ‘My Accounts’ section and locate the ‘Subscription and Save’ option.
14. On opening a particular SNS order, you can view its details, recurring orders (if any), and the close button, which will end the SNS.
15. In the popup, select the reason, enter the comment, and hit the ‘Save’ button.
16. If an existing order has various recurring bills, it will show the count on the top right of the form. However, clicking it will open the list of all the recurring bills, click and view the details of the desired one.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Youtube Channel Feeds
- Website Project Kanban View
- Odoo Website Donation Program
- Odoo Website Address City
- Website Sale Rental for Enterprise
- Odoo EU Price Indication Directive
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15