Be trendy; don’t fall behind with, Odoo Website Shop the Look!
While shopping, the consumer is always looking for a second opinion. It’s not always feasible to have someone to comfort you about your decision, but the Odoo website never lets you fall behind on the latest fashion.
But how can you make this fantastic functionality available on your Odoo website? We’ve got your back!
“Shop the Look” supplies you with a predefined preset of all the trendy fashion on the market and saves time shopping for a matching top for your bottoms.
The Odoo Website shop the look has a new feature called “HOTSPOT.” It allows you to magnify the merchandise by hovering your pointer over it.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Moreover, this module allows the addition of related products and images. In addition, the Odoo app has several other settings to make the website design more attractive and mesmerizing.
- Odoo Website Shop the Look module allows you to add banner images, descriptions, view types (carousel, grid, and list), and product displays.
- The Odoo app adds a lookbook menu to the website.
- Odoo website shop’s new feature, ‘hotspot’, allows you to create a hotspot that will magnify the product on the hover of your pointer.
- You can do all the configuration from the Odoo app backend.
- You can choose which look to display on your website from the Odoo website backend settings.
- It allows you to add extra images of related products according to their look.
- Odoo website shop The look adds a look to the cart automatically and adds the related product to it.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘shop_the_look.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘shop_the_look.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s Start the setup of the Odoo Website Shop the Look module.
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Go to ‘Website >> Configuration >> Settings’ after installation and locate the ‘Shop the Look Configuration.’
2. Add the banner image and text, select the view type, and look at the collection you want to display. Once done, hit the ‘Save’ button.
3.Move to the ‘Configuration> Look Book’ sub-menu.
On the opened page, click the ‘New’ button to create a new lookbook or click an existing one to open it.
Enter the name, image, and description on the page.
Click the ‘Related Product’ tab and hit the ‘Add a Line’ option to open the popup wizard to enter the related product and save it.
Once you enter all the related products, move to the ‘Extra Product Images’ tab and click the ‘Add a Media’ button to add several product-related images and save your look.
Now click on ‘Add Hotspot’ on the top left corner of the Odoo app.
Add a hotspot for all the products that you are offering in your shop.
After this setting, go to Website >> Configuration >> Setting >> and add the look into the look collection, and hit the save button.
Once you configure the module, navigate to the Odoo website and click the ‘LookBook’
Now, when you hover over the image, you may notice the product is magnified according to the hotspot created. This is the new feature of the Odoo website, the Shop the Look module.
Open any of the looks on the Website to view all the related images by clicking the ‘Add Look to Cart’ button.
On page scrolling, you can see the ‘Product Options or Related Products’ with the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
On hitting Add to cart, the system will ask you to select the variant (if any) and quantity of the product. The items will be added to the cart when you click the ‘Add All’ button.
After that, open the ‘Cart’ to view the entire lookbook and the quantity added.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at the UV Desk.
For any doubt, contact us at our support mail.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16