Odoo POS Combo Products for increased sales!
Combo products are a viable option to increase your sales. Also, combo product gives better visibility, makes a customer loyal, moves the dead stock, and other ways to help the business grow.
We understand that product combos help businesses grow; hence, we created Odoo POS Combo Products.
This Odoo app allows the admin to create combo products in the Odoo backend, which they can sell in the Odoo POS. Also, the Odoo admin can add POS combo groups and categories. You can further configure the grid or list view according to your preference or need.
Moreover, the module shows a warning popup or messages on the wrong selection or action. There are several other features that you can find out in the feature section.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Odoo POS Combo Products allow you to create combo products.
- It also allows you to manage the inventory of combo products.
- Configure the maximum product combo option.
- Configure the category option for combos.
- You can choose a grid or list view to show product combo.
- It can hide the product price in a combo.
- Select the different products from a combo to place an order in Odoo POS.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_combo_products.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_combo_products.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin with the configuration of Odoo POS Combo Products!
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Go to ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Settings’ after installing.
2. Now, scroll down and locate ‘POS Combo Products’ and select the popup view (Grid or List).
3. Naviagte to ‘Point of Sale> Products> Combo Products> Create.’
4. On the product page, tick the box next to ‘Is Combo Product.’ It will add a ‘Combo Products’ tab where you must add the combo product categories and a tick box next to ‘Hide Product Price’ if you want to hide the product’s original price. Once done, click the ‘Save’ icon or button.
5. After that, move to ‘Point of Sale> Combo Product Configuration> Combo Categories> Create.’
6. Enter the name, maximum combo option, minimum combo option, and category options.
The maximum and minimum combo options represent the maximum and minimum number of products customers can order at once.
7. Next, navigate to ‘Point of Sale> Combo Product Configuration> Category Options> Create.’
8. Enter the name, price, products, and tick box next to manage inventory if you want to control the product stock from Odoo.
ODOO POS FRONTEND
9. In the POS session, you can filter the combo product categories to view all combo options. Click on any combo option to make a selection.
10. You can check the grid and list view of the combo products according to the configuration. While selecting a combo, a popup will appear on the screen (in grid and list view), choose the desired product combo
11. Further, you can add multiple quantities of combo products (Diet Coke or any other product in predefined numbers), add all the items to the cart, and place an order for the same.
12. If you select less than the predefined quantity, it will show the following warning message.
13. If you try to select more than the defined quality of a product, it will show the below-displayed message.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo POS Dashboard
- POS Send Receipt & Greetings via WhatsApp
- Odoo POS Kitchen Screen
- Odoo POS Multi Pricelist
- POS Show Discounted Price
- Odoo POS Carry Bag
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.4
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14