WebAR in OpenCart allows you to show all sides of a product to your customers. It enables your customers to see your products in a more magnificent and appealing light.
Check the video for a better understanding –
- With the help of the Opencart WebAR module, users can see the three-dimensional view of the product.
- The admin adds the web augmented reality in present and newly added product too.
- With the help of the open cart, web augmented reality product, you can add products image to your online store.
- The extension of the ios image is USDC and for android GLB.
- In case if the user does not upload the image then the product image will be visible.
- If your GLB and USDC files are large in size then ask your hosting provider to increase the upload size limit. So that one can upload large GLB and USDC files.
- Opencart WebAR module supports multi-store as well.
Installation: WebAR (Augmented Reality) Product for OpenCart
The installation of the Opencart WebAR (Augmented Reality) Product is very simple.
Step 1: Extract the downloaded zip file.
Step 2: After that, open the correct Opencart Version Folder. According to Opencart Version installed in your system.
Opencart Company ? Find out More
Step 3: upload the admin and image folder in the Opencart root directory.
Step 4:Once you have uploaded the file then login to admin and go to Extensions > Installer and upload the .zip file- web_ar.ocmod.zip.
The zip file can be found in the ocmod folder for 3.x.x.x version and .xml file for 2.x.x.x version.
Step 5: After uploading the zip file go to the Extensions > Modifications and click on the refresh field.
Step 6: After that, go to System > Users > User Groups. And then edit ‘Administrator’.
- Select the modules checkboxes for both Access Permission and Modify Permission and Save it.
Step 7 : Now navigate to Extensions > Extensions > Modules. Find Webkul WebAR from the list. Click the Install button as visible in the screenshot below.
Module Configuration: Webkul WebAR for OpenCart
Step 1: After the successful installation of the extension Webkul WebAR for OpenCart.
- To configure the extension. Firstly, in the sidebar menu go to Extensions > Extensions > Modules.
Step 2: Click on the edit button of Webkul WebAR.
Step 3: Enable the module Webkul WebAR .
Status: For working modules set the status to enable.
Select Store: Select the store for which you want to configure the module.
Module Workflow: Webkul WebAR for OpenCart
The Admin can use this extension at the time of adding a new product or editing the existing product.
The admin will upload the Web Ar image for Android and IOS separately.
Note: Android image file extension is .glb and for ios is .usdc.
After completing all the product details then click on the top-right icon of Save.
After configuration is done from the admin end. Now move to the front end to view the products.
Laptop screen view
View on Mobile Device
Now, customers can access this website on their mobile device also see the product at its proper place by using your mobile device camera before buying the product.
After click on the cube button, you can see the product in your real space by the help your mobile camera like this.
But first, you need to permit this module to access your mobile camera to view the AR images on your device.
After your satisfaction with your product, you can add the product to the cart list.
Now you can checkout your selected product from the cart and view the cart.
Now click on checkout, then fill the terms and conditions then confirm the order with the view of necessary details like quantity, total price, model, and product name
After this, your order will be placed successfully
That’s all for the Opencart WebAR (Augmented Reality) product. Still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Get in touch
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x