Manage your Zoom meetings conveniently with Odoo Zoom Meeting Integration.
Managing your business meeting on zoom along with handling your business is sometimes very difficult. Further, you have to do that separately means you have to maintain two calendars; one for Odoo and another for zoom.
We understand this requirement and come up with Odoo Zoom Meeting Integration that allows you to create and manage your Zoom meetings in the Odoo. Also, you can sync the Zoom meetings to your odoo calendar. It enables you to manage meeting agendas, recurrence, timing, time zone, etc.
In addition, the module allows you to manage many other meeting settings from Odoo, such as alternative hosts, enable/ disable video or audio, etc. from odoo.
- Odoo Zoom Meeting Integration module allows you to create zoom meetings directly from Odoo.
- Update or delete the zoom meeting instantly from the Odoo backend.
- You can authenticate Zoom meetings with Odoo from the users and company section.
- Secure Zoom meetings by adding a password to them from Odoo.
- Specify the meeting type while creating, such as Instant, Scheduled, Recurring, etc.
- The module lets you configure each meeting individually.
- You can also configure options like Mute upon entry, host Video, watermark, etc.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_stock_notifiy.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_stock_notifiy.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s see how Odoo Zoom Meeting Integration works.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
GENERATING CLIENT ID AND SECRET ID
1. Go to the Zoom website and create an account or log in to your existing account. After logging in, go to Zoom marketplace and click on the ‘Develop> Build App’ option.
2. On the next page, click on the ‘Agree’ button.
3. After that, choose ‘OAuth’ as your app type and click the ‘Create’ button.
4. Enter the ‘App Name,’ choose ‘App Type’ as per requirement, and enable or disable the ‘Would you like to publish this app on Zoom App Marketplace?’ and click the ‘Create’ button.
5. After this, the system will create your app and you have to provide its various details as per requirement. Also, on this page, you will be able to view the ‘Client ID and Client Secret’ keys and copy them.
AUTHORIZING THE ZOOM ACCOUNT IN ODOO AND CREATING A REDIRECT LINK
6. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and move to ‘Settings> Users & Company> Company,’ click the edit button and go to the ‘Zoom Meeting’ Tab.
7. Now, enter the ‘Client Id,’ which is your unique id on Zoom. Also, enter the ‘Secret Id,’ generated on Zoom. Once you enter both, click the ‘Authorization’ button to generate the ‘Redirect URL’.
8. In addition, you can refresh the access token via the ‘Refresh Access Token’ button. Also, copy the ‘Redirect URL’ after authorization.
9. Paste the redirect URL in the box below ‘Redirect URL for OAuth’ and save it.
CREATING ZOOM MEETINGs IN ODOO
10. Now, move to ‘Calendar’ and click on any date and time.
11. In the popup, enter the name and click the ‘Create’ button.
12. Now, click on the created meeting and click the ‘Edit’ button to add meeting details.
13. You can add attendees from the box below the ‘Meeting Subject’ box so you can notify them via Email or SMS.
In the ‘Meeting Details’ tab add the following details:
Start At and End At- The date and time of the meeting starting and ending. Moreover, the ‘End At’ time will change according to the ‘start at and duration’ of the meeting.
Duration- Here, enter the total duration of the meeting, such as 30, 40, or 50 minutes.
All Day- Ticking this box will allow the meeting to be open all day.
Reminders- This will notify the participant before the meeting starts at the mentioned time.
Location- You can also add the location of the meeting.
Tags- You can add various tags related to the meeting here.
Meeting URL- This will display the zoom meeting URL once you create the meeting on Zoom meetings.
14. Move to the ‘Options’ tab and configure the following:
Recurring- Ticking the box will make the meeting repetitive means you can use the same link again and again.
Privacy- You can choose to make the meeting public or private.
Show As- This lets you choose from various options such as busy, available, etc.
15. Finally, in the ‘Zoom Meeting Description’ tab, add the reason for the meeting. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
CREATING A ZOOM MEETING LINK IN ODOO
16. After saving, click the ‘Create Zoom Meeting’ button.
17. Then a pop-up will appear on the screen. Enter the Agenda, Password (if you want), and choose Meeting Type. Also, select the Joining Option, Mute on Entry, Host Video, Participant Video, and Watermark. Once done click the ‘Create’ button.
18. When done, you will see a successfully created message on the screen.
19. The page will refresh and you will be able to see a meeting link in the ‘Meeting URL’ box. Also, You will get three buttons on the top to Start, Update, or delete a meeting.
CHECKING THE MEETING URL ON ZOOM
20. After creating the meeting link, go to your Zoom account and in the ‘Meetings’ option, you can view the created meeting there.
OTHER ODOO INTEGRATION MODULES
- Odoo Google Drive Integration
- Twilio Whatsapp Integration
- Odoo Social Catalog Integration
- Odoo DPD Shipping Integration
- Nextcloud Odoo Integration
- Odoo DHL Shipping Integration
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15