Manage Accounting Efficiently with Odoo Xero Connector!
Xero is one of the most popular accounting software packages in the world, with over 2 million subscribers and increasing. It allows you to handle all of your accounting data, including invoices, payments, taxes, payment conditions, and expenses.
When it comes to business management, Odoo is one of the top software solutions for successfully managing all business processes. Wouldn’t that be amazing when the finest accounting solution is combined with the best business management solution?
Odoo Xero Connector is a flawless solution to perfectly connect the two amazing solutions that are Odoo as well as Xero. The module allows you to import and export all the important data to manage the accounting.
It also provides you with a centralized dashboard to analyze the data with graphs. It also helps you to easily navigate to the particular settings or mapping.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- You can connect your Odoo with Xero easily.
- Cron runs to import the data in the scheduled time.
- You can set the maximum limit of the data to import (Maximum 100 Per API Call).
- Import accounts, customers, products, orders, invoices and payments.
- Export accounts, customers, products, orders, invoices and payments.
- You can manually map odoo entities to Xero entities.
- You can easily manage the accounting data like Xero taxes, Accounts, Contacts.
- Track All The Connected Xero Instance from the Dashboard.
- Donut chart in the dashboard to track the Purchase Order Statuses.
- The dashboard helps you to check the details from a single place.
- It also helps you to easily navigate to the particular settings or mapping.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_xero_connector’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘odoo_xero_connector’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Odoo Multi-Accounting’.
- Here, under the ‘Instance’ menu create a new instance by clicking on the ‘Create’ button.
- Add Instance Name and Instance Type in order to create a new instance.
- Under the API Credential fill the Xero details like Client Id, Client Secret Key, Redirect URL, etc.
- Under the ‘Configuration’ menu, set the API Limit and other configurations as per the requirement.
- You can also enable the checkbox of ‘Auto Evaluate Feeds’ in case if you don’t want to evaluate the fields manually.
- From the dashboard, you can easily Import/Export the data, Click on the Import button to Import the data.
- Select the ‘Instance ID’ and the ‘Object’ you want to import after that click on the ‘Import’ button.
- Click on the Feeds related to the Imported object to evaluate the feeds..
- Select the feeds you want to evaluate, and then click on the ‘Evaluate Customer Feed’ under the Action tab.
- Message appears on the screen after evaluating the feeds successfully.
- Now, go to the ‘Customer Mappings’ under the ‘Mappings’ menu. Here, you can check all the evaluated feeds..
- Here, is the centralised dashboard to track the data.
- You can see the number of records for Customer, Category, Invoice and Products.
- Here, is the line graph, bar graph and donut chart to analyze the data.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Odoo Xero Connector is helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13