Odoo Website View Variants In Table, view product variants in a table!!
Odoo Website View Variants In Table- Showing product variants to customers is a difficult decision and there are many views to show the products. But, among them which is the best and offers the best user experience.
Also, how can the product variant view be enhanced so the customers can get maximum convenience?
A simple view can solve this issue, which can show maximum details to the customers and enhance the user experience.
Moreover, it should let users add the product directly to the cart so they can checkout with convenience.
now. Read More
Odoo Website View Variants In Table enables you to show products variants in the Table view. This view covers most of the details of the product variants and has an add to cart button so customers can buy products directly by clicking the button.
Additionally, it let customers compare products with the variants and choose the best option for themselves.
- The module adds the table view feature for the product variants on the Odoo website product page.
- Admin can choose to show/hide the variants table view on the product page.
- Products with variants are automatically shown in tabular view on the product page.
- All products will be listed automatically for customers’ convenience.
- The table contains all the details of the variant, current stock, and add to cart button for each variant.
- Customers can manage the quantity of each variant from the table itself.
- Add the desired variant to the cart with the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- The tabular form makes it convenient for customers to add products to the cart.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_multi_variants.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_multi_variants.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Once installed, the module configures automatically in the backend. You need to go to a product ‘Website>Products>Products.’
2. Next open any products you want to add variants too. And click the ‘Edit’ button and go to ‘Variants’ and add the variants you want.
3. Now, go to ‘Website>Shop’ and open the product that has variants and you see the table view of the product variant. And select the quantity and click the add to cart button to add them to your cart.
4. Once added you can open your cart page to view all the variants added to it. After that, click the ‘Process Checkout’ button to go to the next step.
5. Click ‘Pay Now’ to pay the amount and process the order.
OTHER WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website SSO
- Odoo Website Debranding
- Website Quote System
- Odoo Multi Website
- Odoo Website Reorder
- Website Promotion Bar
- Odoo Website Pre-Order
- Odoo Website Blog Search
- Website Advance Search
- Odoo Website Mega Menu
- Website Cookie Consent
- Odoo Website File Upload
- Odoo Website Order Cancel
- Website Stock Notify
- Odoo Website Product FAQ
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12