Spread love and support a cause with Odoo Website Donation Program!
What if, along with selling products, you can also invite customers to donate to a cause? Yes, it’s possible, and for this, you don’t need to hire marketers.
Odoo Website Donation Program authorizes you to create and run a donation program on your Odoo website. It allows the customers to donate any amount they wish by manually entering the amount or choosing from the predefined ones.
The admin can also add a fixed amount to a product for donation. Customers can pay the desired amount for a cause from the My Account section or the checkout page.
- Odoo Website Donation Program permits you to run donation campaigns on your Odoo website.
- You can only activate one donation program at a time on a website.
- Customers can easily donate the desired amount.
- Website donation program allows admin to create donation causes and add descriptions.
- Add banners in the donation program from the backend.
- Add links to the donation cause.
- Customers can donate from the My Account section and checkout page.
- Enable cause-wise donation.
- The module further authorizes the admin to add a product for a fixed donation amount.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_donation.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_donation.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Now, I will start the configuration of the Odoo Website Donation Program.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. To begin with, after installing the module, move to the ‘Donation> Donation Program> Create.’
2. On the new page, enter the donation program details, such as the Banner image, banner text, Name, description, website, donation cause (multiple can be added), and Active (tick checkbox for activating). Once done, click the ‘Save’ icon.
3. Now, go to ‘Donation> Donation Causes> Create’ to start creating a cause.
4. To create a ‘Cause,’ enter the cause name, product, cause image, and description. After entering details, click the ‘Save’ icon.
5. Now, move to the website and go to ‘My Account’ to view the ‘Donate’ option.
6. On the next page, you can see the Donation program details and the active program. Enter an amount or choose from the listed ones. And click the ‘Donate Now’ button.
7. On the checkout page, you can see the entered donation amount along with the ‘Donation Summary,’ which will allow the customers to further add the donation amount.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Stock Per Warehouse
- Advance Stock Inventory Import
- Odoo Discount On Purchase Order
- Odoo Inventory Barcode Scanning
- Print Product Label Directly Via Zebra Printer
- Odoo Show Images in Excel
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15