Odoo Website Bitpay Payment Acquirer enables crypto for payments!!
Digital transfers are getting popular day by day because now, people tend to use them everywhere. But a major drawback of online transactions is the charges levied on them. Moreover, most banks charge a fair sum of money for online transactions.
Hence, to minimize and avoid unnecessary charges public needs a secure solution. Cryptocurrency is one of the safest and most convenient options. The transaction charges on cryptocurrency are minimal. Further, the security and traceability of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are very robust. Also, their users are increasing rapidly day by day.
For making it easier for you, we offer Odoo Website Bitpay Payment Acquirer so your customer can pay their bills using Bitcoin. Also, on choosing the Bitpay option, the payment amount automatically converts to Bitcoin so that customers can make the payment easily.
- The module allows you to integrate Odoo with Bitpay Payment Gateway.
- Once added, customers can pay the bill amount using Bitpay.
- On the website, the payment processes are in Bitcoins.
- The generated invoice will show the Bitcoin equivalent to the total value of the order.
- This module automatically converts the amount in Bitcoin during transactions.
- It facilitates quick and seamless payment processing for customers.
- Customers can pay using a QR code, Bitcoin wallet, or manual input.
- Odoo backend maps and stores details of every transaction.
- You can view all the transactions in the backend.
- Additionally, you can track each payment.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_bitpay_acquirer.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_bitpay_acquirer.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Open your Odoo backend and go to the ‘Website.’
Odoo Company ? Find out More
2. After that, click the ‘Configuration> Payment Acquirer.’
3. On the next page, you can see every integrated Payment Acquirer. Click on ‘Bitpay’ to open it.
4. On this page, enter every detail and be sure to choose ‘Company’ and enter ‘Product Key.’
Note: If you don’t have a Bitpay account, click the ‘Get Your Bitpay Account’ to open Bitpay and create an account.
5. After that, configure the ‘Payment Form,’ ‘Payment Followup,’ and ‘Availability’ on the next tab, then proceed to the next step.
6. Once done, configure the ‘Messages’ tab. You can either use the default messages or customize them as per your requirement. After configuring, click the ‘Save’ button.
7. Now, go to your ‘Website> Shop’ and open any product.
8. Next, select the quantity and click ‘Add to Cart.’
9. On the next page, check quantity and click ‘Process Checkout.’
10. Afte that, choose ‘Bitpay’ in the ‘Pay with’ section and click ‘Pay Now.’
11. Once done, it will redirect you to Bitpay, from where you need to pay the amount.
OTHER PAYMENT ACQUIRER MODULES
- Odoo Website Stripe Payment Acquirer
- Website Mangopay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website PayPal Express Checkout Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Paytm Payment Acquirer
- Website Braintree Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website PayU Latam Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website COD Payment Acquirer
- Doku Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Payfort Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Poli Payments Acquirer
- 2c2p Payment Acquirer
- Odoo HyperPay Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11