Manage Delivery Delays with Odoo Stock Picking & Delivery XLS Reports!
One of the most crucial aspects of running an online shopping business is delivery. You must ensure that your clients receive their products safely and on time. Delivery is vital because it has a significant impact on your websites.
When you have stock picking and delivery reports in hand, you can easily manage the delivery of the products and track the motion of the product. On-time delivery enhances the customer experience while purchasing from your website.
Odoo Website Stock Picking & Delivery XLS Reports allows you to download and print the picking reports in excel format. It helps you to maintain the record of the stock-picking reports for future purposes.
Now, the admin can track the motion of the product from stock picking to delivery easily with the help of Odoo Stock Picking & Delivery Reports. It helps the admin to make a strong seller-customer relationship which you in the growth of your business.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The Odoo Stock Picking & Delivery XLS Reports Module enables you to print the Delivery order reports in XLS format.
- You can print Excel reports by clicking on the “Download Picking XLS Report” button in Action Dropdown.
- Users can print Multiple Stock picking and Delivery Reports by clicking on “Print Excel Report” in Action Dropdown.
- Users can also print Stock picking and Delivery Reports individually.
- It helps you track the delivery of the customer orders.
- Admin can easily keep a record of stock picking and delivery for future purposes.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_stock_xls_report’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘wk_stock_xls_report’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Inventory’ module.
- Now, go to the ‘Transfers’ under the ‘Operations’ menu. Select the Stock Picking enteries for which you want to download the XLS reports.
- Now, click on the ‘Download Picking XLS Reports’ under the ‘Action’ button to download and print the Stocking picking and delivery reports in the XLS format.
- Downloaded Stock Picking & Delivery Report in XLS Format
- User can also print and download the Picking XLS Reports for individual stock picking and XLS reports.
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14
Leave a Comment