Every organization needs an XLS report of Sales orders. Now easily download the sales order report in excel via Odoo Sales XLS Reports.
About the App: Now you can track all your sales and keep a record to show to the vendors in the future. Also, the data is kept in a statistical way which is easy to understand for admin too.
With the help of this module, the admin can download and print their sales order reports in XLS format. The XLS format enables them to keep statistical data of their sales that are convenient too for future purposes. It enables the admin to download the sales order XLS report.
- The Odoo Sales XLS Reports Module enables you to print the Sales order reports in XLS format.
- You can print Excel reports by clicking on the “Print XLS” button as well as clicking on “Print Excel Report” in Action Dropdown.
- Users can print Multiple Sales orders by clicking on “Print Excel Report” in Action Dropdown.
- It helps admin to keep the statistical data of all their Sales from the Odoo website.
- Admin can easily keep a record of their Sales orders for future purposes.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_sale_excel_reports’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_sale_excel_reports’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Sales app from the backend.
- Here click on the Sales order as shown below.
- Now, click on the ‘Action’ button and select download Sales XLS Report.
- After that, an excel file will be downloaded as shown below.
- Therefore, you will be able to download and view Sales order report in XLS format.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubts contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0