Sync and manage timesheets with Odoo Quickbooks Timesheet Synchronization!!
During working hours it is seen that some employees slack off. They take more than usual time to finish the task. Which eventually causes disturbance in the project too.
Further, you need a timesheet management tool, which enables you to measure the time spent by an employee on a particular task. Quickbooks Online is one of the prominent tools for managing timesheets and employee working hours.
When you integrate Odoo with Quickbooks Online, you get the perfect solution to manage timesheets and work hours. Odoo Quickbooks Timesheet Synchronization allows you to import or export timesheets from Quickbooks Online to Odoo. Further, it offers many features that help manage employees, contacts, customers, products, etc.
Already using Odoo Quickbooks Online Connector?
Odoo Company ? Read More
Are you already using Odoo Quickbooks Online Connector? It is an ideal solution that perfectly integrates the two fascinating solutions; Odoo and Quickbooks Online. You can also import or export timesheets in Odoo or sync the timesheets in bulk as well as manually.
Odoo Quickbooks Timesheet Synchronization allows you to manage and synchronize Odoo timesheets to Quickbooks Online. You can also map your customers and products to make them billable. Moreover, you can export Timesheets manually from the timesheet section.
- The module fosters you to import/export timesheets from Quickbooks Online from the dashboard in bulk synchronization.
- This module facilitates the management of timesheets from Quickbooks in Odoo.
- In the mapping section, you can see the mapping of the imported and exported timesheets.
- From the timesheet section, you can export timesheets manually.
- In the employee section, you can export new or existing employees manually.
- Odoo Quickbooks Timesheet Synchronization facilitates the management of employees from Quickbooks in Odoo.
- You can also synchronize timesheets and employees in bulk.
- In the Odoo Backend, set the instance ID for bulk synchronization.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘quickbook_timesheet.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘quickbook_timesheet.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Open your Odoo backend and go to ‘TimeSheets.’ On the page, select the records you want to export and click on ‘Action> Export to Quickbooks.’
2. Now, choose the ‘Instance ID’ of Quickbooks from the dropdown and Click ‘Export Now.’
3. After that, go to ‘Employees’ and choose the employees whose data you want to export. Click on the ‘Action> Export to Quickbooks.’
4. Next, choose the ‘Instance ID’ of Quickbooks from the dropdown and Click ‘Export Now.’
5. Once done, go to ‘Quickbooks Online Connector’ and click on ‘Import.’
6. In the popup, choose ‘Operations,’ ‘Limit,’ and ‘Instance ID.’ Then click on ‘Action Now’ to import records.
In the Operations dropdown, choose the data you want to import like, employees, timesheets, accounts, partners, etc.
7. You can export records by going to ‘Quickbooks Online Connector’ and clicking on ‘Export.’
8. In the popup, choose ‘Operations,’ ‘Limit,’ and ‘Instance ID.’ Then click on ‘Action Now’ to export records.
In the Operations dropdown, choose the data you want to import, for example, employees, timesheets, accounts, partners, etc.
OTHER ODOO CONNECTOR MODULES
- Odoo QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- Odoo Neo4j Connector
- Opencart Odoo Connector
- Odoo MailJet Connector
- Odoo Tally Connector
- Virtuemart Odoo Connector
- Odoo ERP Connector For Magento 2
- Shopify Odoo Connector
- Odoo Akeneo Connector
- Pimcore Odoo Connector
- Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector
- Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector
- Multichannel Woocommerce Connector
- Odoo Multichannel Bagisto Connector
- Odoo Multichannel Shopware Connector
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.9
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13