Save Your Customers from Long Waiting Queues With Odoo POS Booking Management!
The booking system is all the way you want for your business organization. It helps you to grow your business in terms of sales and customers.
Customers can book the products any time as per their convenience with the help of a booking system. They can also check the open and closed days directly.
The booking system is not time-bounded, it helps you to give services to your customer 24*7. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo POS Booking System’.
Odoo POS Booking System allows you to make the product available for booking. You can define open and closed days for booking from the backend. You can also add slots and plan for the particular booking day.
Maximum and minimum booking quantities are also defined by the user in the backend. You can also define the number of products available for booking on a particular product. The User can also check booking quantity and booking orders from the backend.
- Manage booking from POS.
- User can add booking slots, booking plans for the products available for booking on a particular day.
- User can also add open/close days for booking.
- The user can easily assign maximum and minimum booking quantities for each product available for booking.
- Admin can also check the available booking quantities on a particular date, slot, and plan from the backend.
- Admin can also add a price for booking from the backend.
- The User can also check booking orders from the backend.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_booking_system’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘pos_booking_system’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Point of Sale’ module.
- Now, go to the Products tab under the Products menu and, click on the Create button to create a new product.
- Tick the checkbox next to Available for booking, this makes the product availability of booking in time slots and on particular days.
- Click on the Generate Day slots to configure day slots and booking availability.
- Add Input Days means the days on which booking is available, Time Slot, Booking Plans like Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Price of Booking, then click on the Create Day Slots button.
- Admin can also add closing days by click on Add a line, select the day and add the status as closed, then click on the Save & Close button.
- Add Minimum and Maximum booking quantity at a single time. Admin can also add closing days other than the defined days like festival holidays etc.
- Admin can also check booking quantity by simply clicking on the Check Booking Quantity button
- Add Booking Date, Booking Slot, and then click on the Available Quantity button.
- Number of product quantity available for booking on the particular day and slot appears as a pop-up on screen.
- Now, start a new session and click on the product for booking. In order to create a booking order, firstly you have to select a customer.
- Slect the booking date.
- Select Booking Slot, Booking Plan, Quantity and then click on the Book Now button.
- You can see all the booking here by click on the Show All Bookings button.
- Bookings with all the information like customer, Date, Plan, Product, Source, Quantity etc.
- Admin can also check booking from the backend, by simply clicking on the Booking Order tab and check the booking with slot, product, quantity and the state of booking.
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14