Appeal customers with Product videos using Odoo Marketplace YouTube Channel Feeds!
Increasing user engagement in the marketplace is one of the major concerns of any owner. However, it is also crucial to do it without increasing the bounce rate.
One of the simplest ways is to embed a video on the marketplace about the product. Moreover, this video will give all the necessary information to the customer and will help you increase user engagement in the marketplace.
But, how to embed videos on the marketplace? or how to embed videos in Odoo Marketplace? Odoo Marketplace YouTube Channel Feeds will help you with that. This module will let you embed videos on your marketplace so that users can watch them and know about the products. Moreover, You don’t need to integrate a video player and upload videos directly to your backend.
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Youtube Channel Feeds Module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
You would require to install these modules first for Odoo Marketplace Youtube Channel Feeds to work correctly.
- Odoo Marketplace YouTube Channel Feeds allows you to add the YouTube Channel Feeds in the Odoo Marketplace.
- Add YouTube feeds snippets to showcase products videos on your Odoo Marketplace.
- Set the YouTube video feeds snippets in 3 different views- list, carousel, and grid.
- Pagination view makes YouTube videos look more manageable at the Odoo frontend.
- Admin and seller both can set the number of videos that users can view on the Marketplace Frontend.
- All the listed first videos will be displayed on the frontend of Odoo Marketplace.
- Display seller name along with the YouTube channel name.
- Customers can also the channel with the ‘Subscribe Button Widget.’
- Customers can view the YouTube channel name, banner, and logo.
- The module permits sellers to share youtube video links on the Odoo Marketplace.
- Also, they can set the numbers of videos to be displayed at the Frontend.
- Seller names will be shown with their listed videos.
- Further, you can set the YouTube Channel Feed widget text color, and hover color.
- Customize the height and width of the widget.
- Add and remove the sellers’ product videos from the backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_youtube_channel_feeds.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_youtube_channel_feeds.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, open your Odoo backend and go to ‘Settings>Marketplace> Other Settings> Miscellaneous> Allow Seller YouTube Channel.’ Enable the settings by ticking the box next to it and then clicking the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes.
2. Now, go to ‘Seller Dashboard> YouTube Feed’ and click the ‘Create’ button. Also, you can view all already created YouTube feeds by different sellers.
3. On the page, fill in the details and click the ‘For Creating your Google API Key- Click Here’ to generate your API Key for feed.
4. Once done, you can also choose whether to show the YouTube feed on the seller profile or not by the ‘Visible On Profile.’
5. After that, go to ‘Sellers> Sellers’ and open any seller profile that has configured ‘YouTube Feeds’ in their profile.
6. On the seller profile, go to ‘Other Settings> Allow Seller for Youtube Channel Feeds’ to allow them to configure their YouTube channel to the accounts.
7. Once done go to the Marketplace to view the YouTube feeds.
8. On the website, click and open ‘YouTube Feeds’ to view the list of all the videos.
9. In addition, you can also view each seller’s video from their profile page. Go to ‘Sellers List,’ open any seller profile and click the ‘YouTube Feeds’ to view all their videos.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Membership
- Marketplace Seller Slider
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect
- Marketplace Events Management
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15
Leave a Comment