NOTE: This user guide explains the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Theme Shopoint. To understand the complete flow of the backend configuration, refer to the base module works refer to Odoo Website Theme: Shopoint and Odoo MultiVendor Marketplace.
Enhanced marketplace interface with Odoo Marketplace Theme Shopoint!
According to statistics by UXcam, every $1 spent on UX brings in a return of $100 (ROI = 9900%). Also, 88% of users won’t return to a website after a poor user interface and experience. Moreover, 85% of users believe a website should be as good or better than the desktop version.
Hence, to help you retain and get new customers, we prepared Odoo Marketplace Theme Shopoint. This module provides a brand new look and feels to your Odoo Marketplace. Moreover, this will entice customers to the website and provide a good user experience.
In addition, the Odoo theme provides an appealing and magnificent feel to the website. Also, it has an easy-to-navigate design with the latest industry standards.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Theme Shopoint works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install these modules to your system for the Odoo Marketplace Theme Shopoint to work correctly.
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Shopoint offers 20+ new snippets.
- You can customize the homepage, shop page, and product page with new snippets.
- The Odoo marketplace module offers a clean and legible blog page.
- Elements included in customers’ account portal of the marketplace theme. Also, added a change password and address book tabs.
- It also provides a fully customizable homepage, which includes a parallax view for a layered appearance, a separate testimonial section, an animation effect on hover, etc.
- Added reviews and ratings, an alternative to accessory products, tabs for product description and features, and hover over multi-image design for the product page.
- The Odoo theme further offers customizable and changeable wallpapers for various pages.
- It presents the Quickview feature on product images on the shop page, details on the product page, and shows product features at a glance in a popup.
- Hover over product images to zoom in on the product page.
- It has a two-shop page layout- Full width and Boxed.
- Offers a unique page for sellers list, which shows total active sellers on the Odoo Marketplace.
- It also shows sellers’ ratings and sales numbers.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘theme_marketplace_shopoint.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘theme_marketplace_shopoint.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
As told above, refer to the User Guide of Odoo Website Theme: Shopoint for the backend configuration. Besides, the front of the marketplace is shown below.
CONTACT US PAGE
ABOUT US PAGE
OTHER ODOO THEMES MODULES
- Odoo Theme Redazzled
- Backend Theme: Manon
- Odoo Website Theme: Amenities
- Odoo Website Theme: Timer
- Theme Duotone: Backend Theme
- Odoo Website Theme Vertigo
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.7
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 13, 12