Odoo Marketplace Seller Shipping, reach your remote customers easily!
Odoo Marketplace Seller Shipping- When delivering products to remote areas sellers often face a problem where they aren’t able to find the right delivery partner or delivery partner at all.
Additionally, some users order products from a remote area where there are no delivery partners available.
Further, to overcome this problem, they need a module by which they can create their own delivery method or partner who can deliver the product to remote areas.
Moreover, the module should allow sellers to set the delivery charge so the system can add it to the cart during checkout.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Odoo Marketplace Seller Shipping lets sellers create their own shipping or delivery method with which they can reach the users of remote locations as well.
Moreover, they can add delivery charges or can provide free delivery over a certain amount of purchase by the user.
Note: Odoo Marketplace Seller Shipping module works in conjunction with the Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout.
- The module enables sellers to create their own shipping methods for the delivery on their own Odoo.
- It permits the seller to deliver the product to the customer using their own shipping method if the default shipping method is not available.
- Helps sellers to accept and deliver products on time to customers living in far remote areas.
- Customers can easily place their order from a remote location without any inconvenience of delivery.
- Admin can approve or reject shipping method requests from sellers.
- Admins can enable or disable the shipping methods of sellers accordingly.
- From the backend, the admin can view all the shipping methods created by various sellers.
- Admin can add, delete or modify the specifications of shipping methods from the backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_shipping.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_shipping.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Go to the menu and choose ‘Settings’ and under it open ‘Marketplace’ and check the box next to ‘Shipping Method Approval.’ This will automatically approve the shipping method created by the seller.
2. Now, go to the ‘Other settings’ and open the ‘Miscellaneous’ tab and tick the boxes as per your requirement. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button to save the changes.
3. Next, go to ‘Seller Dashboard’ and open ‘Shipping Methods’ under ‘Configuration.’
4. Click the ‘Create’ button and fill in all the details and choose a ‘Service Product’ in the ‘Delivery Product’ section of the page and click the ‘Save’ button.
5. Also, you can check the seller details by clicking the icon next to ‘Seller.’
6. Once the shipping method is created, click ‘Request to Approve’ to ask the admin for approval.
7. When approved you will be able to see the ‘Reject’ button below the ‘Edit’ button. You can also see the status change from ‘Pending’ to ‘Approved.’ After that, click the ‘Unpublished’ section to ‘Publish’ the shipping method.
8. Go to the ‘Website,’ click the ‘Shop’ page and open any ‘Product.’
9. After that add click ‘Add to Cart’ and process further to the final step.
10. On the ‘Confirm Order’ page you can see the created shipping method (Test) in place of default shipping method and ‘Shipping Charges’ next to it.
11. Lastly, the shipping method is created and implemented you can now use it at your convenience.
OTHER MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Sub Accounts
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Auction
- Marketplace Shipping Per Product
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect
- Marketplace Customized Bundle Products
- Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges
- Marketplace Product Image Watermarker
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Amenities
- Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Acquirer
- Marketplace Digital Products
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14
Leave a Comment