Odoo List View Manager to configure and filter records effortlessly!
It’s hard to find a particular record when you have a lot of data, especially in the backend. To make searching effortless, you require a tool or feature which sorts and finds the desired record within seconds.
Odoo List View Manager permits you to hide/show columns in the list view in the Odoo backend. The module facilitates you to change the title, width, etc. Further, the admin can search for records by column value and color of Many2One or One2Many fields.
Moreover, the list manager module allows record duplication without opening them. And you can also enable/disable the header search for the list view. Also, the Odoo admin can assign different access rights to groups of users.
- Odoo List View Manager allows showing/hiding columns in the list view without editing programmatically.
- It allows the Odoo admin to change the column title, width, sequence, etc.
- You can also set the visibility of the columns for groups of users.
- Columns have a header search bar to find records in the list.
- Overrides the default functionality to allow you to search all column records.
- Quickly edit the list view and duplicate field(s) records with one click.
- Assign a specific color to a value of the Many2One field from the control panel.
- Apply multiple selection values for the different selected fields.
- Odoo admin can set particular control panel settings from the custom list.
- Also, they can make any custom settings a default of the list view.
- Search records by column’s value for the One2Many field in the form view.
- Enable or disable the feature from the settings.
- Odoo admin can allow different access to edit, modify, or read only to various user groups.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_list_view_manager.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_list_view_manager.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo List View Manager.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. After installation, you don’t need to configure it further. Open any module and select the ‘List View.’ Also, you can see the list manager options next to the ‘Create’ button.
2. Click on the control panel menu to view and specify different list view settings.
3. From the scroller next to the column name, you can enable/disable the column. Further, the ‘group icon’ allows you to specify the access of user groups.
4. On clicking the group icon, a popup will appear on the screen from where you can select the group to assign access rights.
5. In the control panel menu, the ‘Dragger’ option allows you to drag and change the position of the column as per your need.
6. In the column search bar (Header search bar), you can enter the record value to see the result, as shown in the image below.
7. In the control panel, you can define the color for a specific record, as shown in the image below.
8. With the ‘Favourite’ option, you can save your custom setting, which can be used later on. Also, there are options to ‘Use by default and Share with All Users’ while saving.
9. The ‘Copy’ or duplicate icon allows you to select any record and click this button to duplicate records without opening the detailed view.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo RSS Feed Reader
- Advance Stock Inventory Import
- Odoo SMS Opt-Out
- Odoo News Ticker
- Inventory Barcode Scanning
- Odoo Stock Picking Cancel
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues, doubts, or queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15