Odoo Appointment Calendar Sync, manage your appointment calendar by syncing your Odoo with Google or Microsoft calendar.
Odoo Appointment Calendar Sync- It’s very difficult to remember appointments especially when you have tens of appointments in a day. Also, it is very difficult to list your appointment at two different places because it means double effort and double time.
For saving your time and efforts you need a calendar sync integration that will integrate your Odoo appointments with your calendar.
Moreover, this calendar should be able to sync to both Google and Outlook (Microsoft) calendars so you can sync any of your system or mobile calendar easily without any trouble.
now. Read More
Odoo Appointment Calendar Sync your Google or Microsoft calendar with your Odoo appointment booking system so all your appointments are perfectly synced with your calendar.
In addition, you don’t have to create appointments separately in your Odoo and Google or Microsoft calendar, all you have to do is provide is client ID key to sync both calendars to import or export appointments.
- Synchronize your Odoo Appointments with Google Calendar.
- Sync your Odoo Appointments with Microsoft Calendar.
- For syncing dates, the appointee Needs to add Google credentials.
- The appointee needs to add Microsoft credentials for syncing dates.
- Set the scheduled actions to synchronize appointments with Google and Microsoft Calendar.
- Enable/Disable the checkbox for Appointment Location Sync.
- You can manually sync the appointments to Google and Microsoft calendar.
- Configure your Odoo with Google and Microsoft calendar at the same time.
- User can sync their appointments to the required Google or Microsoft Calendar.
- They are redirected to the Google/Microsoft account page for authentication.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘appointment_calendar_sync.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘appointment_calendar_sync.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Go to your Odoo backend, ‘Settings’ and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Activate the developer mode’ setting.
2. Now, go to the ‘Appointment’ section of ‘Settings’ and configure all the settings as per your need. Set whether you want to sync location, time zone, payment mode (Before or after), etc. Once you configure all these settings click the ‘Save’ button to save all changes.
3. Next, go to the ‘Technical’ menu there find and open ‘Scheduled Actions.’
4. On this page, you can see the ‘Appointment Synchronization to Google’ and ‘Appointment Synchronization to Microsoft’ open any of them.
5. The Appointment settings page will have the following options as shown in the image below. Set them as per your requirement.
6. After that, go to the ‘Appointment’ menu and under it, open ‘Appointee’ from the ‘Configuration’ tab. Open any profile which you want to sync.
7. Open the ‘Google Credentials’ tab and enter the ‘Client ID’ and ‘Client Secret’ to sync Google Account Calendar.
8. Open the ‘Microsoft Credentials’ tab and enter the ‘Microsoft Client ID’ and ‘Microsoft Client Secret’ to sync Microsoft Account Calendar.
APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND APPROVAL
9. Go to the website and click the ‘Appointment’ menu and choose the ‘Appointment With’ and ‘Date’ section and click ‘Find and Book.’
10. Clicking the ‘Find and Book’ will open the ‘Appointeee Listings,’ choose the time slot as per your need and click the ‘Book Now’ button.
11. Once clicked it will redirect you to a new page where you will be able to see all details.
12. Next, go to the ‘Appointment’ menu in the backend and choose ‘All Appointments’ to view all Appointments.
13. Open the appointment and click the ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’ button as per staff availability.
14. Once you click the ‘Approve’ or ‘Reject’ button the status of the appointment will change on the right side as shown in the image below.
15. Now, go to the website open your account and open the ‘Appointment’ tab.
16. On the appoint you will be able to see the ‘Add to Google Calendar’ or ‘Add to Outlook Calendar’ buttons.
17. Once you click the ‘Add to Google Calendar’ you will be redirected to Google Calendar where you can edit and save the appointment date.
18. You can directly sync the calendar from the Odoo backend by the ‘Appointment> New Appointment’ section.
19. Once done you have configured and checked the whole module.
OTHER Calendar MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14