CS-Cart Modified Category Menu add-on allows an admin to add a menu bar containing category details on the storefront with different background colors, font colors, heading background colors and can also add the menu list icon on the storefront with the help of the blocks on any page of the storefront as per the requirement.
The add-on helps to enhance the overall view of the category menu of the website as per the theme used.
Check a brief overview of storefront working of the plugin –
Features Of CS-Cart Modified Category Menu Add-on
- The Admin can add colors to the background of the category menu tab.
- The Admin has the option to add the font color of the category menu tab.
- Admin can add heading’s background color of category menu tab.
- Admin can list all categories and first child categories in the menu tab.
- The customers can change the language of the storefront from the menu tab.
- Option to change the currency of the storefront from the menu tab is available.
- Customers can also check their profile details from this menu tab.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor, CS-Cart Multivendor-Plus, CS-Cart Multivendor ultimate.
The flow of Installation and Configuration
When you’ll download the CS-Cart Modified Category Menu add-on, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it.
Click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
now. Read More
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown in the below snapshot.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “Modified Category Menu” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
Now after the successful installation of the add-on, go to the products > Modified Category Menu to create a menu tab for the storefront.
Select the desired colors for Category Menu that you want to display on the Storefront as shown –
Now, click on save.
To add Modified Category Menu on the frontend.
Go to Designs > Layouts > Manage blocks and select the Category Menu Block as shown below –
Go to Designs > Layouts > Layouts and add the block of the category menu, where you want to display it on the frontend.
The Modified Category Menu tab is available on frontend –
When the customer will click on the tab, it will open a category menu on the left side of the storefront.
From here, the customer can check all the listed categories, can change the language, currencies of the storefront from the menu tab.
The customers can check all the order details and profile details from here as shown –
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better. You can also explore our CS-Cart customization services and quality CS-Cart add-ons.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.11.x, 4.12.x, 4.13.x