CS-Cart Google Language Translator add-on helps store admin to add the google translator dropdown on the storefront.
With the help of this add-on, the customers will be able to translate the complete website’s language into their native language.
And that will make their experience easy with the website.
Features Of CS-Cart Google Language Translator Add-on
- Well integrated with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor, CS-Cart Multivendor-Plus, CS-Cart Multivendor ultimate.
- Option available for the admin to enable translation feature for selected storefronts.
- Customers can view the whole website in their preferred language.
- Option to hide Google translator dropdown from the top frame after translation.
- The add-on translates posts and pages.
- The add-on translates categories and tags.
- Translates menus and widgets.
- Translates themes and plugins.
The Flow Of Installation And Configuration
After downloading the CS-Cart Google Language Translator add-on, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it.
Click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file.
Now, click on “Upload & Install” as shown in the below snapshot.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “Google Language Translator ” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
How to activate this feature for the storefronts?
Go to Add-ons > Settings > Google Language Translator.
Now, Select the storefront on which you want to add this translation feature as shown below –
And, click on save to save the settings.
The Google Language Translator block is available on the frontend as shown –
The customers will click on the dropdown, it will show the language menu on the left side of the storefront.
From here, the customers can check all the listed languages in which they can translate the website.
They can change the language of the storefront from the drop-down according to their choice. And, the customer will be having an option to roll back to the original language of the storefront as shown below –
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.11.X,4.12.X,4.13.X