In this blog, we’ll discuss the user guide of CS-Cart eBay Connector.
Many CS-Cart e-commerce sellers have multiple stores on different platforms, and they often look for ways to integrate them to streamline their operations.
With the help of this CS-Cart eBay Connector, the admin can integrate with the CS-Cart store to the eBay store and export or import products from CS-Cart to eBay, and vice-versa.
By using this connector merchants can save time and effort while improving their efficiency.
- This add-on supports Multi-vendor/CS-Cart.
- Easy to handle products from eBay to CS-Cart.
- The admin can manage multiple eBay accounts.
- The admin can also import products from the eBay store to CS-Cart.
- The admin can easily export products from CS-Cart to the eBay store.
- The admin can see the separate product page of eBay products.
- The admin can manage policies on separate pages.
- The admin can manage inventory locations on a separate page.
- The admin can map the CS-Cart category with the eBay category.
- This add-on cannot change any core files of CS-Cart.
- Product import from eBay to CS-Cart experiencing delays in response.
- Admin and Vendor can publish exported products from Cs-Cart.
- Admin and vendor can assign the default leaf category.
- Inventory locations and policies can be deactivated by both Admin and Vendors.
- Both admin and vendor have the ability to perform bulk deletion of inventory locations.
- Account management is available for vendors.
- Both admin and vendor can import products with variations.
- Products sync from Cs-Cart to eBay.
- Admin can import products at the set date intervals.
- The admin can select their eBay Marketplace ID from where they want to import the products.
Installation and Configuration: CS-Cart eBay Connector
When you download the add-on, you get one zip file and the install.txt file. Please read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the icon and select Manual Installation to upload the zip file as per the below screenshot.
Development Company Find out More
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install”.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “CS-Cart eBay Connector” in the list of available add-ons. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
Now the user needs to click on “eBay Connector” to configure the module.
Setting: CS-Cart eBay Connector
General setting- Here the admin needs to select the required fields and proceed with the configuration.
- Default Category– Set the default category for the CS-Cart. Products in this category will be imported.
- Default currency– Set the default currency for the products.
- Disabled product status– This status will work when the import of the product is disabled at eBay.
CS-Cart eBay Connector Configuration
How to get an eBay credential to connect with CS-Cart?
After the successful installation of the Cs-Cart eBay Connector extension, Now user needs to take the API credential for integration. (Client ID, Dev ID, Client Secret, RuName)
If the user has already a login id or password then they need to go directly login page and get credentials if not then they need to signup for require keys.
To create a new account go to developer.ebay.com and click on the Join link.
After clicking on Join the user need to click on “Register Now”
Now, create a username and password for your account and then click the join button.
After registration, the user needs to enter their login credential.
After signing in, you need to create a keyset link after that you will get Client ID, Dev ID, and Client Secret.
Note- The user has to generate a keyset of App ID, Dev ID, and Cert ID.
To get “RuName” you need to click “User Access Token” After that user needs to click on “Add eBay Redirect URL”.
After that, you need to enter some required fields.
- Display Title- Need to enter the display title according to the user’s preferences.
- Your auth accepted the URL and Your auth declined the URL- For both fields the URL would be the same. Example – https://your-domain.com/admin.php?dispatch=eBay_connector.auth
Create a Test User Sandbox
Here the user needs to register for a test user sandbox. Click on “Tools” >“eBay Sandbox”>“Create Test Users”.
Note: This test user sandbox registration is compulsory for account approval authentication.
After clicking on the “Create test user” the user needs to enter all required fields for registration.
Add eBay Account Credential
To add credentials the admin needs to click on the “website” after need to click on “eBay connector”.
After clicking on the eBay connector you will get “+” to add an eBay account.
After clicking on the add an eBay account, the admin needs to fill in all required API credentials whichever they got from eBay while creating a key.
Enter the RuName – Enter the setup details. Example – peter_doe-peter-example-asdldf
For “Store Name” the admin can decide according to their preferences.
For the Marketplace field – The admin needs to choose the eBay marketplace from where the products are to be imported.
After filling in the API credential, the admin needs to configure the “Product Setting”.
- Default Category– Set the default category for the CS-Cart. Products in this category will be imported. If you don’t map their categories.
- Product with Variation – The admin can enable or disable a product with variation by selecting Yes or No.
- Default eBay Category– Set the default eBay category for eBay. Products in this category will be exported. If you don’t map their category.
Note: This option works only after account approval.
- Default eBay Leafy Category – Here admin can set the default leaf category.
- Product Update – The admin can allow product updates by selecting it Yes or NO.
- Default currency– Set the default currency for the products.
After entering all the required fields to add an eBay account and product set. Now the user needs to click on “Authenticate & Save”. then the user will redirect to the eBay login page.
Here the user needs to provide sign-in credentials to whichever user entered during the registration of the sandbox.
eBay Account Approval
After getting approval from eBay, Now the admin needs to click on the setting button and then he will get “Edit”, “Delete”, “Manage eBay products”, “Import Product”, “Manage category mapping”, “Manage Policy” and “Manage Inventory Location”.
Admin needs to mark that particular Vendor as default by clicking on the Mark as default option as mentioned in the snapshot below:
Here the admin needs to get “Fulfillment Policy”, “Payment Policy” and “Return Policy”.
Here the user needs to get the payment policy by clicking on “Get Payment Policy”.
Here the user needs to get the return policy by clicking on “Get Return Policy”.
Manage Inventory Location
Here the admin needs to get the inventory location by clicking on “Get Inventory Location”.
Manage Category Mapping
Here the admin needs to map the category in the CS-Cart store or in the eBay store.
If the admin export or import from the CS-Cart then products will be assigned to selected eBay categories and vice-versa.
Manage eBay Products
Here the admin can import all eBay products from the eBay store by clicking on “Import eBay Product”.
Under this section, the admin will be able to import the products that might have been missed while importing from eBay.
To do so, the admin can manually choose the date range between which the products at eBay should be imported to the CS-Cart store and tap the import button after that.
The admin can export products from the CS-Cart to the eBay store. First, need to click on “Product” and then need to the client on “Export Product to eBay”.
Here the admin can enter the required fields to export products to eBay.
- Vendor- Only selected vendor products will show.
- Payment Policy- This option indicates that all products will use the payment policy that is selected, however, if no policy is chosen, the default payment policy will be utilized.
- Return Policy- This option indicates that all products will use the return policy that is selected, however, if no policy is chosen, the default return policy will be utilized.
- Fulfillment Policy- This option indicates that all products will use the fulfillment policy that is selected, however, if no policy is chosen, the default fulfillment policy will be utilized.
- Inventory Location- This option indicates that all products will use the inventory location that is selected, however, if no location is chosen, the default location will be utilized.
- Assign Products- Here the admin can select products according to their requirement.
Export Product List
After exporting the products from CS-Cart to eBay the user can check all product lists and their status.
Syncing of products from Cs-Cart to eBay
First, you need to create a new product for that Go to product click on products from the drop-down then you need to click on the plus icon for adding a new product enter the details as mentioned in the snapshot below:
After entering the details click on save.
Now go to Website click on eBay connector from the drop-down, next click on the settings option click on Manage eBay Product there you will see the product you have created:
Product sync automatically.
That’s all about the “CS-Cart eBay Connector“. However, if you still have any questions regarding the CS-Cart extensions. Please create a support ticket by clicking Webkul Support System or send an email to [email protected].
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - Multivendor/ultimate (4.15.x - 4.17.x)