Shopware 6 Product FAQ allows the admin to display FAQ’s related to any product on its product page. The Product FAQ tab will appear after the review tab in the product details. Only one answer will be displayed for one Question. The admin can set product FAQ for any specific product.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- Added Product FAQ menu into Catalogues.
- Customers can get product related FAQs on the product detail page.
- In there admin can set question and answer for any specific product.
- FAQ tab Added after reviews tab in product detail page, where active FAQ list will be shown.
- Admin can add any numbers of FAQ’s
- Customer doubts regarding the product will get resolved.
- The latest added FAQ will be visible at the top of the list.
Shopware provides two ways to upload the plugin to the server.
- Using Command
- Manual Installation
Installation using commands
Customers will get a zip folder, and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. After extracting the WebkulProductFaq folder, the customer needs to transfer this custom > plugins on the server, as shown in the image below:
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Shopware root directory.
Shopware Company ? Find out More
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory and run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulProductFaq
To installing the assets(CSS/JS)
To clear the cache run this command –
For the manual installation of the plugin follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Goto your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and navigate to Extensions-> My Extensions after that you can find all the installed plugins in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Extension button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulProductFaq) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the Extension in the list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the Product FAQ Extension.
5) After the installation of the plugin, the user can click to activate the Extension.
While in the process the admin can see the success message ‘Extension has been activated‘.
After the installation process and plugin configuration if the Product FAQ icon option is not visible then run this command to clear the cache:
php bin/console cache:clear
Once the module is installed, there will be a new option in the product tab i.e Product FAQ.
For that now you have to navigate Settings>>Extensions>>Product FAQ where the admin can create new and multiple FAQs.
Then to add a new FAQ click on Add FAQ.
After that fill in the FAQ details like selecting the product, question, answer, and status.
Then click on the Save button.
Now, the admin can view the list of all the FAQs added to the product. Admin can edit/delete the FAQs added to the product.
After that, the added FAQs will be displayed on the product detail page in the after reviews tab is where the active FAQ list will be shown.
This is how our Shopware 6 Product FAQ module works.
That’s all about Shopware 6 Product FAQ module, still, you have any query, please raise a ticket at- https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket.
Current Product Version - 1.0.3
Supported Framework Version - 184.108.40.206