Prestashop Website Tour Guide Module helps you to add a website tour guide to the CMS pages. This will act as a user guide for that particular page and help users in using that page.
This not only helps customers in navigating easily through the store. But it also helps store merchants to provide sufficient information through these pages.
- Admin can add various tour guides.
- An admin can add a tour guide at any CMS page.
- Admin can display the tour guide with different steps.
- The page will become user friendly.
- Customers can easily use the tour guide.
- Firstly, Go to Module Manager in Back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- Now, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab adds to the dashboard.
Go to Website Tour Management->Manage Website Tour.
Now, admin can add as many tour guides or steps for the guide as per requirement.
Click on the ‘Add new tour’ to proceed further. Admin can also edit and delete the previously added data.
Fill the relevant details here to create a new tour guide.
Admin needs to go to cms content and there is an HTML editor button for that content. The tour id should be the same as the tour id mentioned in the cms HTML editor button.
Click on html editor button, a popup will appear. Admin need to write html tag id there and then use that html tag ID in the Tour ID field.
After adding the content on the page, all the details will be visible on front-end.
On the CMS page, a user can see the tour guide data. A user can click on the next button to move to the next information.
In this way, an admin can easily add tour guides to the various CMS page. This was all about Prestashop Website Tour Guide Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x