Prestashop virtual product combination module provides additional functionality of adding combinations to the virtual product. Now different files for different combinations can be added with the help of this module.
- Admin can add combinations to the virtual products.
- Admin can associate different files with different combinations.
- Admin can edit/delete a combination.
- Admin can restrict the number of downloads for file associated with combination
- Admin can also set expiry date for file associated with the combination after which customer will not be able to download the file even after ordering it.
- Admin can associate files of different types like zip file, text file, music files etc.
After Successful installation of module, an option to add combination to virtual product will be added at admin product addition panel.
Now various combination for virtual product can also be defined.
After clicking on edit button, Admin will be redirected to the page shown in the screenshot below. here admin can associate file for that particular combination. Admin will be able to provide different files for different combinations by editing each of the combinations separately.
After defining various combinations for a product at the back-end, Customer will have an option to select a combination out of the available options.
Customer can proceed with shopping by adding any variant of the product to the cart & placing the order.
After the order has been successfully placed, customer can check his order details by clicking on “Order history & details”.
The file associated with the order will not be available to download till the admin updates the order status to “Payment accepted”.
When admin will update the order status to “Payment accepted” from admin order details page then only customer will be able to download the associated file of product.
At customer order details page, customer will be able to see the download button in product details section as shown in the screenshot below.
In this way, admin can add various combinations of virtual product & can assign different files to different combinations.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x