Prestashop UPI payment integrates cashfree payment gateway to the store. cashfree has direct integrations with multiple banks which lets you offer a fast and reliable payment gateway to customers. Cashfree allows accepting payment via credit/debit card, internet banking, UPI & wallets.
Cashfree provides next day settlement & with lowest TDR. Merchants say that ‘Pay Later’ option has increased checkout success rate by 25-30% for high ticket value transactions.
Features of the module
- Adds a new payment method to the store.
- Pay via credit card/debit card for the orders.
- An option to pay via internet banking is also available.
- Popular payment option like UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is also available on Cashfree.
- Cashfree also provides to pay via different wallets.
- Safe & secure payment method.
- Quick settlement of dues is provided to merchants.
- Accept payments in more than 30 currencies.
- View all your transactions on Cashfree dashboard.
How To Install the Module
- Go to Module Manager in Back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- Now, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How To Configure UPI Payment Module
Enter App ID & Secret key to configure the module.
Also, enable those modes of payment which you’ll allow on the store.
- All the payment options are available by Cashfree on a subscription basis. You need to purchase plans suitable for your needs & requirement of your store.
- By default, Cashfree provides transactions in INR only. To add more international currencies, contact their sales team.
Steps to acquire keys
Go to Cashfree website & sign in to your account with a registered email address.
Cashfree offers various services like payment gateway, collection of payments, marketplace payments etc.
Click on “Activate” button to activate various payment gateways for your account.
Now, you can click on “View Dashboard” to view account details.
View details of all the transactions of Cashfree on the dashboard.
Go on ‘credentials’ tab to access the test API credentials for payment gateways.
Click on ‘Get Credentials’ tab to access the sandbox credentials.
View app ID & secret key under ‘Test Credentials’ tab.
Workflow of UPI Payment Module
Customers will now get an option to pay via Cashfree on the checkout page.
Cashfree payment gateway page opens to pay for the order.
There are various options to pay for an order through cashfree payment gateway.
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking
1. Payment by Card: A customer can choose to pay via either credit or debit card. For that, enter card details & click on make payment.
2. Payment via Netbanking: Select the name of the bank to proceed to banks gateway page to make payment.
3. Payment via UPI: Customer can choose to pay through one of the listed UPI apps. Alternatively, they can also enter VPA(Virtual Payment Address) to initiate payment.
4. Payment by Wallets: Customer can also choose to pay via wallets for their order. Some of the available wallets to make payment are:
- Airtel Money
- Ola Money
- Jio Money
Click on ‘Success’ to confirm the payment.
Name of the payment mode used to pay for the order is also available on the order details page.
So, that was all about Prestashop UPI payment module and the steps to add the payment method to the store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x