Nowadays many merchants are integrating new kinds of features to allure customers. So why won’t you? Hence, in order to increase the functionality of your product page, we are here with yet another module. This time, we came with Prestashop Product Combinations Table View module.
This module helps you to show all the combinations of a product in a separate table. This way, you can show all the combinations in a very organised way in the table. The table shows all the combinations along with their:
- Product image
- Combination name & reference number,
- Price, discount & per-unit price
- Quantity & stock level
- Quantity input box & the add to cart button
Now, let’s just delve right into its features & configuration.
Features of Prestashop Product Combinations Table View module
- Show all the combinations of a product in a table.
- Choose to show it at two positions viz. on the footer or at additional info section of the product page.
- Show or hide the image of the product combinations in the table.
- Choose to show or hide the reference of the combinations of the product in the table.
- Show or hide the filter option on the product page to the customer.
- Show or hide the option to sort the combinations to the customer.
- Choose to show or hide the final price of the product after applying a discount.
- Show or hide the per-unit price of the particular combination in the table.
- Show or hide the bulk add to cart button in the product combinations table.
- Choose to show or hide the default combination selection option.
- Show or hide the quantity input box & default add to cart button on the product page.
- View price for each combination separately in the table.
The module translations are available in these languages – Arabic(ar), Bulgarian (bg), German(de), Spanish(es), French(fr), Italian(it), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl), Portuguese (pt), Russian(ru)
How to install the Prestashop Product Combinations Table View module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- Now, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the Product Combinations Table View module
After the successful installation of the module, admin needs to configure the module.
Before we come to the other settings, let me just tell you that you can show this table at following two positions only.
- On the Footer of Product Page
- At the additional info section
We will talk about the 2nd option later in the blog. Let’s just see what other settings do we get in the configuration.
- Display Combination Image: Show or hide the image of the product combinations in table.
- Display Combination Reference: Choose to show or hide the reference of the combinations of the product in the table.
- Enable Filter Options: Show or hide the filter option on the product page. It helps customers to filter search results on the basis of various attributes of the product.
- Display Combination Quantity: Show or hide the quantity of each combination in the table.
- Display Combination Final Price: Choose to show or hide the final price of the product after applying a discount.
- Enable Sort Options: Show or hide the option to sort the combinations adjacent to the combination table.
- Display Combination Final Unit Price: Show or hide the per-unit price of the particular combination in the table.
- Enable Bulk Add to Cart: Show or hide the bulk add to cart button. This will help customers to add multiple combinations to the cart in one go.
On the Footer of Product Page
After configuring the above settings, you will see a new table below the description box on the product page. This table will consist of all the combination of the product. You can choose to filter the list or sort it on various grounds.
In the following screenshot, the list is filtered on the basis of attribute “Size-M”. This particular screenshot shows all the features available in the table.
Show unit price of the product combination in the table
In order to show the unit price of the product, firstly enable the relevant option from the configuration settings. Please refer the below screenshot.
But, wait, firstly you need to define the per-unit price of the product. In case, if you do not set this price then no information about it will be available to the customer. Therefore, to add the price per unit, go to the “Pricing” section. After that, define the per-unit price of the product.
In the following screenshot, you can see that the per-unit price for each combination is available in the table.
Suppose you filter the combination list on the basis of an attribute, say “Size-M”. After filtering the list, you get 2 results. And, now you are planning to buy both combinations of product.
With the “bulk add to cart” button, now it will be even much easier to add both the products simultaneously to the cart. A customer just needs to check the boxes & click on the ‘Add to cart’ button available below the table.
After clicking the button, a customer can find both the products in the cart now.
Now, easily checkout with both the products in one go.
At the additional info section
There is additional functionality for the position of the combination table. Apart from the footer, you can also choose to display it at the additional info section.
This option lets you display the table just above the product description tab on the product page. You can also choose whether you want to display following default option or not.
- Default add to cart button
- Default combination selection option & quantity input box
Apart from these two options, all other options are same.
Upon configuring the table for additional info section, you can find the combination table just below the social sharing buttons on the product page.
Following is a view of the table displayed at additional info section.
This was all about the Prestashop Product Combinations Table View Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x