Prestashop Paypal Preapproved : – Do your customer want to pay the order amount in installment using Paypal Account !!
With the help of our Prestashop Paypal Pre-approved module now it is possible for buyers to provide the first order amount only while approving the recurring payment on set dates. The amount will get deducted from the buyers paypal account on the specified dates and will get automatically cancelled once the whole order amount is paid.
- Provide Paypal Pre-Approved option to buyers.
- Admin need to provide the API credentials.
- Specify the “Number of Payments” which will be made from the customer account within the specify number of days.
- Specify the number of days in which the previously specified number of payment will be done.
- Select the order status which will be applied on the order once buyer approve the payment.
- Select the order status from the drop down which will be applied on the cancellation of Pre-Approval request.
- Admin has to set the cron so that the transaction take place on specific dates.
- Buyer can view the detail of the Pre-Approval dates prior making the payment through paypal.
- Now, buyer can purchase the product on installment and the amount will be deducted from their account on set date.
- Buyer can cancel the Pre-Approval manually from their Paypal Account.
To ensure the working of this module, it is necessary that the shop owner should have Security Certificate
How to get API Credentials
Follow the steps to get the API Credentials of Paypal.
Refer the link – https://www.paypal-apps.com/user/my-account/applications
Once logged in then admin can have App Id and admin has to provide access.
Go to Adaptive Payments -> mandatory to select the Pre approval settings as well as basic settings are necessary.
Buyer will get a separate payment gateway for paypal preapproved.
Buyer can view the detail of the Pre-approved Payments i.e. number of payments which will be done from the account in the following number of days.
Once buyer approve the payment through the Paypal Pre-approved Payment Gateway, then the first Payment will be done immediately.
A new tab has been added to buyers My Account to view all the approved payments.
Admin can view whole detail in the order detail page.
If buyer goes to the paypal account and cancel the Transaction manually, then the whole Pre-approval transaction will be cancelled and the next transaction will not be proceed further.
The status of the transaction will become cancelled.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x