Prestashop Payment Extra Fee/Discount : Want to charge extra fees/ provide discount to your buyers on transaction made by any particular payment gateway !!
With the help of our Prestashop Payment Extra Fee/Discount module admin can easily achieve the functionality. Admin can add various plans based on various conditions for the Payment Gateways available on the store.
The plans can be set either for Extra Fees or Discount and admin can set the Plan Amount – Fixed, Percentage or Both for the Particular Payment Gateway. The Fees/Discount will be applicable on the payment gateway based on the Specified Order amount in the plan.
- Admin can add Extra Fees or Provide Discounts on the Payment Gateway.
- Add separate plans for each payment gateway available on store.
- Add multiple plans for a single payment gateway.
- Set the priority of each plan.
- Specify the name & Description of a plan. These will be displayed on the Payment Gateway to buyers.
- Font size and Colour of “Title & Description” can be modified from the module configuration.
- Set plans for Discount/Extra Fees.
- Specify the Minimum Amount which will apply on the Payment gateway based on the Plan Order Amount.
- Admin needs to specify Maximum amount that will apply on the Payment gateway on the basis of plan order amount.
- The plan can be set on various conditions such as country, customer group, categories, manufacturers and suppliers.
- If no conditions are selected then plan will be available for everyone who visits the site.
- The plan amount can be set on Percentage basis, Fixed basis or on Both.
- Order amount needs to be specified to provide a base amount of order above which the Extra Fees will not be added or the discount will be provided on the payment gateway.
- Buyer can view the detail of the Fees/Discount if he/she selects the particular payment gateway.
- The total order amount will change as per the plan and will be visible to buyer on Order confirmation page.
- Buyer can view the Fee/Discount amount on the Order Detail Page.
- Admin can also view the Fee/Discount amount on the Order Detail Page at back-end.
- Go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- Search “Payment Extra Fee or Discount” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
Note :- As per the new feature added in this version, this module will create a product in Catalog section. This product will have no as such features of a regular product but will be added each time in a cart as a product(if cart falls into definitions of plan) and applicable definitions of plan will prevail.
Please don’t delete this product as it will restrict addition of extra fees but will have no effect on discount plans.
Once the module is successfully installed, admin can add new plans for Extra fee/discount on payment gateways from the configuration page itself.
Click on “Add New” button to create new plan.
Admin will get the list of all the payment gateways added to store on the “Add Plan” page to set the fee/discount on each of them.
- If discount field is disabled, then the plan will add the amount on Payment Gateway as Extra Fees.
- If discount field is enabled, then the plan will provide discount on Payment Gateway.
- “Minimum Amount” field will allow admin to specify certain amount that must be added/discounted on the payment gateway despite the amount actually mentioned in the plan.
- “Maximum Amount” field will allow admin to specify certain amount that must be added/discounted on the payment gateway despite the amount actually mentioned in the plan.
Admin can specify the order amount for a plan
- If the plan is made for Extra Fee, then fee will not be applicable on the payment gateway if the order amount exceed the specified amount.
- If the plan is made for Discount, then the discount will be applicable on the payment gateway if the order amount exceed the specified amount.
Once the plan is added, admin can view the list of all the plans on the “Payment Fee” page.
Now, when buyer add the products in the cart then as per the plan order amount the fee/discount will be available to buyer on the payment gateways.
(i) In case of Extra fee
Customer order detail page –
Admin order detail page –
(ii) In case of Discount
Customer order detail page –
Admin order detail page –
In this way admin can charge extra fee or provide discount on the purchase made by buyer using any of the available payment gateways.
The plan can be set with various conditions and effect of these plans on cart will be different for each of them.
The different criteria on which the plan will vary are as follows –
Payment Gateway –
- Separate plans can be made for payment gateway available on Prestashop store.
- Single payment gateway can have multiple plans based on various conditions.
- Admin can set the priority of the plan as per the need.
- Plan either for extra fees or for discount on Payment Gateway – Enable/Disable the Discount field.
- Specify the minimum/maximum amount for the plan that will be applied on the payment gateway when the plan amount is below the minimum specified amount or exceeds the specified maximum amount.
- The Fee/Discount can be set:
>> For all the countries or for the selected countries.
>> For all the customers or for the selected group of customers.
>> For all the categories or for the selected categories.
>> For all the suppliers or for the selected suppliers.
>> For all the manufacturers or for the selected manufacturers.
- The fee/discount can be set on Percentage basis, Fixed basis or on Both.
- Admin has to specify the Order amount above which the extra fee will not be applied or discount will be provided on the payment gateway.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x