One of the things that bother most of the eCommerce merchants around the world is the bounce rate. This is one of the problems that often creates a sense of worry for merchants. A high bounce rate also decreases the ranking of the website in the search engine results. That’s why many merchants employ various strategies to reduce the bounce rate significantly. However, out of all the strategies, one thing that can really change the scenario is improvement in the checkout process. And, “PrestaShop One Click Pay” module is something that has the ability to improve the speed of ordering process.
The module also helps in improving the user experience on the website. Let’s see how? Suppose a customer lands on your website. Due to this very easy & one-step ordering process, he/she will be very happy each time they place an order on your website.
Note: PrestaShop One Click Pay module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
Features of the PrestaShop One Click Pay module
- A “Buy Now” button becomes available on the product page to place the order with a single click.
- A new tab for the customers to set the default payment method and address for one-click payment.
- Allows admin to add one-click order details for the customers from the backend.
- The payment method and address selected by the customers while placing their first order will save as default for one-click payment in case if they have not saved it.
- Reduced cart abandonment as the customers does not have to go through a lengthy checkout procedure for placing the order.
- This module is compatible with multishop.
Note: Module may have compatibility issues with third-party payment module
- Compatibility depends on third-party module redirection behavior, you can contact us, and we will review and provide support accordingly
How to install the PrestaShop One Click Pay module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure the PrestaShop One Click Pay module
One Click Order Settings
Under “One Click Order Settings”, the store admin can choose to save the address and payment option selected by a customer while placing the first order as default for one-click payment.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
If “Save Default Details” is inactive, then a customer or the admin needs to save the address & payment method manually.
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab “One Click Pay” adds to the customer dashboard. Here, a customer can choose to save address and payment option for one-click pay.
Now, a customer can see “Buy Now” button on the product page.
On clicking the “Buy Now” button, a customer will redirect to the ‘One Click Payment’ page. On this page, details such as product quantity, price, and address are available. Here a customer just needs to click on the “Order with an obligation to pay” button to place the order.
In case, if a customer leaves the page without ordering a product, then the product adds to the cart. And now the customer needs to follow the normal procedure to place the order.
Suppose there are 2 products P1 and P2 are in the cart. Now, a customer orders a product P3 through “one-click pay” then the payment will process for the product P3 only. And, the other two product i.e. products P1 and P2 will remain in the cart.
Note: If a customer did not save the one click order details then the standard procedure will follow for the payment.
Back End Workflow
After the installation of the module, a new tab “One-Click Payment” adds under ‘Customers’ at the back-end. Here, an admin can proceed to add one click order details for the customer.
The store admin can select the default payment method and address for a customer by clicking on “Add One Click Order Details” button.
After selecting a customer, admin can set the default payment method and address for customer. At last, admin will need to click on the save button to create the one click order.
So, this was all about PrestaShop One Click Pay Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
In case, if you are also looking for a module that integrates all the process of checkout in one page, then do checkout the blog.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our PrestaShop development services and vast range of quality PrestaShop addons.
Current Product Version - 4.1.2
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment