Make your checkout process smooth and more convenient for the customers by allowing them to order on your store with just a single click. With one click pay, the customers can save their default payment method and address which will be used for placing the orders on a store. The quick buying process promotes impulse purchases which further increases sales conversion of your store.
- A “BUY NOW” button on the product page from where a customer can place the order with a single click.
- A new tab for the customers from where they can set their default payment method and address to be used for one click payment.
- Ability to admin for adding one click order details for the customers from the backend.
- Payment method and address selected by the customers while placing their first order will be saved as default for one click payment in case they have not saved it.
- Reduced cart abandonment as the customers does not have to go through a lengthy checkout procedure for placing the order.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> modules & services -> Upload a module.
- Upload zip file of “One Click Pay” module.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
One Click Order Settings
Under “One Click Order Settings”, the store admin can choose to save the address and payment option selected by a customer while placing the first order as default for one click payment or not.
If “Save Default Details” have been disabled by admin, then a customer or the store admin has to save the payment method and address manually.
Front End Workflow￼
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab “ONE CLICK PAY” gets added for the customer under ‘My Account’ from where a customer can save address and payment option for one click pay.
“Buy Now” button gets added on the product page after the installation of the module.
When a customer clicks on “BUY NOW” button, he gets redirected to ‘One Click Payment’ page where the details such as product quantity, price, and address are mentioned and a customer just needs to click for placing an order.
If a customer leaves the page without ordering a product with a single click, then this product gets added to the cart and the customer has to follow the normal procedure of Prestashop to place an order.
Suppose there are 2 products P1 and P2 added in the cart and a customer has ordered a product P3 through “one click pay” then the payment will be made for ordering the product P3, and products P1 and P2 will remain in the cart.
Note: If a customer has not saved the one click order details then in that case standard procedure of Prestashop will be followed for the payment.
Back End Workflow
After the installation of the module, a new tab “One Click Payment” gets added under ‘Customers’ at back end from where it can add one click order details for the customer.
The store admin can select the default payment method and address for a customer by clicking on “Add One Click Order Details” button.
After selecting a customer, admin can set the default payment method and address for customer.
That’s all for Prestashop One Click Pay still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 4.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x