Now you can analyze every activity of the customers on your e-shop. By viewing the key statistics, you can get better tips on how to increase the visibility and promote the products of your shop.
- View the number of visitors and visits on your shop page and products.
- View channels from which the customers have visited your shop or products will help you in making the promotional strategy.
- Get optimization tips to increase the visibility of your shop by viewing the keywords that are used for search on the marketplace.
- Number of visitors and visits product wise will help you analyze the demand for a product in the market.
- View the total number of visitors and visits on your shop country wise.
- The module is multi-shop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Note: Prestashop Marketplace Seller Statistics module is compatible with PrestaShop 8.x.x.
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Statistics module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Seller End Workflow
Once the module gets installed, a new tab “STATISTICS” gets available for the sellers under ‘My Account’.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Under “STATISTICS”, a seller can also view shop page statistics, product statistics, and the keywords used by the customers to search the product.
Shop Page Statistics
Under “Shop Page Statistics”, a seller can view
- The total number of customers who have visited the shop’s page graphically.
- Number of times the customers have visited the shop’s page graphically.
- Total number of customers who have visited the shop’s page through marketplace, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other channel.
- From which country the customers have visited the shop’s page.
In order to enable “Demographic Data” at seller’s end, admin has to download a file by navigating through International>Localization>Geolocation and extract it into the /tools/geoip/directory.
Under “Product Statistics”, the seller can view:
- The number of times the customers have visited the products pages.
- The total number of customers who have visited the products pages.
- Total number of customers who have visited the products pages through marketplace, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other channel.
- From which country the customers have visited the products pages.
- Toal number of visitors and the total number of visits product wise.
Under “Search Keyword”, a seller can view the number of times a customer has entered a keyword in the search bar and how many products of his related to that keyword are displayed in a drop-down.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Statistics module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.1.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x