Now you can analyze every activity of the customers on your e-shop. By viewing the key statistics, you can get better tips on how to increase the visibility and promote the products of your shop.
- View the number of visitors and visits on your shop page and products.
- View channels from which the customers have visited your shop or products will help you in making the promotional strategy.
- Get optimization tips to increase the visibility of your shop by viewing the keywords that are used for search on the marketplace.
- Number of visitors and visits product wise will help you analyze the demand for a product in the market.
- View the total number of visitors and visits on your shop country wise.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Seller Statistics you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing advanced marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Seller Statistics.
- Simply go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- Go to the module and click on install.
Seller End Workflow
Once the module gets installed, a new tab “STATISTICS” gets available for the sellers under ‘My Account’.
Under “STATISTICS”, a seller can view shop page statistics, product statistics, and the keywords used by the customers to search the product.
Shop Page Statistics
Under “Shop Page Statistics”, a seller can:
- View the total number of customers who have visited the shop’s page graphically.
- View the number of times the customers have visited the shop’s page graphically.
- View the total number of customers who have visited the shop’s page through marketplace, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other channel.
- View from which country the customers have visited the shop’s page.
To enable “Demographic Data” at seller’s end, admin has to download a file by navigating through International>Localization>Geolocation and extract it into the /tools/geoip/directory.
Under “Product Statistics”, the seller can view:
- The number of times the customers have visited the products pages.
- The total number of customers who have visited the products pages.
- Total number of customers who have visited the products pages through marketplace, Facebook, Pinterest, or any other channel.
- From which country the customers have visited the products pages.
- Toal number of visitors and the total number of visits product wise.
Under “Search Keyword”, a seller can view the number of times a customer has entered a keyword in the search bar and how many products of his related to that keyword are displayed in a drop-down.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x