Prestashop Marketplace Recently Viewed Products- Boost sales by showcasing the recently viewed products on the product page. Make it easier for customers to find the products they previously visited without browsing the whole site.
- Displaying recently viewed products serves as a reminder and prompts customers to make a purchase.
- Set the number of products to display in a slider.
- Encourage impulse purchases on your site.
- MultiShop Compatible.
Prestashop Marketplace Recently Viewed Products module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
For an overview of the plugin check the video mentioned below –
- Users can review the recently viewed marketplace products.
- Admin can configure the number of products to be displayed in a slider.
- User can delete any product from the list.
- User will view the name and price of the recently viewed products.
How to Install Prestashop Marketplace Recently Viewed Products
For installing this module, you need to install the Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the Prestashop Marketplace Recently Viewed Products module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After successful installation of the module, admin needs to configure it.
Under configuration, admin can set the number of recently viewed products to display in a slider on the product page.
Now, when a user visits the product page he can view the recently viewed products in a slider on the bottom of the page. Also, the user can choose to delete the products shown in the slider.
This is how admin can provide this awesome functionality to the users.
Current Product Version - 5.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x