PrestaShop Marketplace Price Display Customization: It is an extension to Marketplace module. This module gives extra functionality to admin to set the configuration to display prices of seller products. It is easy to use. Admin can also allow sellers you show/hide the prices for their products.
- This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install PrestaShop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- PrestaShop Marketplace Price Display Customization module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x and MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Features of the module
- Admin can turn on/off the price display of seller products.
- Admin can also let seller decide to turn on/off the price display of his products.
- Seller can show/hide display of prices for their products.
- The Module is available in 7 more languages – Arabic(ar), Spanish(es), German(de), Italian(It), Russian(ru), Japanese(ja), Dutch(nl).
How to install the module
In order to install the module, you need to install PrestaShop Advanced MultiVendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Price Display Customization module.
- Firstly, Go to the Module Manager in Back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After successful installation, admin needs to configure the module.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Under the configuration settings, there are following three options for price display viz. Display, Hide & Seller. Let’s understand the significance of each option one by one.
- Display: If you select this option, then the price of all the products of all sellers will be shown.
- Hide: This option will particularly help you to hide the price of all the products of all sellers
- Seller: In case if you go for this option, then you are basically leaving the functionality to show/hide the price at sellers end. This will help the sellers to decide whether they want to show or hide the price of their products to the customer or not.
Suppose “seller” is selected from the configuration settings. Then, in this case, sellers will see a new option to display or hide price for each of their products.
In case, if a seller hides the price of the product, then customers can not see the price if the product on the store. As you can see in the following screenshot that the price of all the selected products is now hidden.
This was all about the PrestaShop Marketplace Price Display Customization Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x