Prestashop marketplace mobile app allows the admin can easily launch its running marketplace website as a mobile app for Android/IOS users. Sellers can easily go through their dashboard, order history, and can manage their products and orders.
Further, the buyer can also purchase seller products using default functionalities of Prestashop and can even contact sellers easily.
Note: This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- Prestashop Marketplace App can be created easily.
- Admin can increase their sale.
- The customers can request to become a seller on the marketplace on App.
- Sellers can log-in to their accounts.
- The Sellers can view their dashboard.
- Sellers can view their products list.
- Sellers can visit their own profile page and collection page.
- The seller can view the reviews provided to them.
- The seller can view their orders.
- Customers can contact the seller by using the “contact seller” button.
- Customers can log in to the app via social networks. Paid feature
- The customer can view the seller details on the product page.
- Customers can visit the seller profile page as well as the collection page.
- The customer can explore the site smoothly on their Android phones.
- Customers can view the list of all the products of the seller at one page.
- The customer can visit any of the listed product pages directly from the seller’s collection page.
- Provide layered navigation to filter the search.
- This module supports offline mode functionality to allow the user to work, also when a data connection is low.
- One can upload the image from a smartphone device and search for similar products available in the store.
- Support functionality of GDPR compliances to protect and control data of the app user.
- The fully native app built on Java and Swift.
- Sorting of products on the basis of various parameters on the collection page is easy.
- Products on the collection page can be displayed in the grid or list form accordingly.
- The customer can add the seller’s products to their wishlist.
- Customers can place the order for the seller’s products easily.
- All the payment methods available on the site will be displayed to the buyers.
- Buyers can use the app anywhere and at any time.
- Provide flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Front View Prestashop Mobikul Mobile App
Under the front view, the customers can see the sliders of the app and the carousels. The admin can add the carousel from their panel.
Search- Prestashop Marketplace Mobile App
Search option helps buyers to find out what the user wants from your store, In Prestashop Marketplace Mobikul app this works in three formats:
- Product Search by Voice: The user uses this option to find out relevant results fetched from the store by simply speaking related keywords.
- Product Search by Text: Through this option, the app user just needs to type a keyword. A relevant set of results would be fetched and displayed.
- Product Search by Image: Users upload an image by their smartphone Android(this feature for Android is not live in the current demo app, If you wish the same you can contact us) & IOS of the stuff they are looking for and find visually similar products on the online store.
Categories and Products
It displays all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the Prestashop Mobikul.
The category page will display the products name, price, ratings, add to cart button, wishlist button and filters to search according to the requirement. Users can change the view of the listing of products according to their android phones.
The product page will display product name, price, add to cart button, buy now button, description, specification and reviews of the product.
Left Navigation Drawer
In the left navigation drawer, the customer can see the categories and cms pages of the store. The customer can also change the language of the store and currency of the store.
To make the navigation more flexible and user-friendly, layered navigation simplifies the product search, filtering items based on their attributes. Admin can control the filters from the back end. Users can filter the products based on various attributes, features, categories, etc.
Users can also filter the products according to the following attributes-
- Product name
- Available items on store
My Account Dashboard
Under “My Account” users can manage their personal information, address details, orders, credit slips, and vouchers.
Sign In and Register
Customers can log in and register to the account by filling the required fields.
Order History and Details
In order history and details, users can view the list of orders they have made. Users can view the order details such as order reference number, date, status, and total price. If the order is shipped or payment is accepted, then the user can download the invoice in PDF format.
Users can click on “details” to view the detail of the order or can reorder the products. Once click on “details” the user can view the complete details of the order such as delivery/invoice address, product details, and total price.
The user can view the list of their credit slips if received after the cancellation of any order.
Admin can send push notifications to all its users from the back office.
To promote the products on the site you can create vouchers for the particular customer or global vouchers. These vouchers will be displayed to the users here and they can easily use those vouchers from here.
This app lets the customer share the product with anyone via email, Bluetooth, etc.
The cart tab will display the products added to your cart with proceeding to payment, continue shopping, update cart or empty cart buttons.
On the cart page, the user can view the product name, the quantity of the product, price, and shipping cost applicable to the cart. The user can change the quantity of the product from here.
Checkout process- Prestashop Marketplace Mobile App
The checkout process can be one page or five-step check out process, depending on the settings from the backend.
- Showing Billing and Shipping Address with options to change it.
- Selection of Delivery Method.
- Payment options to complete the purchase.
- Complete order summary which will display the total amount and place the order.
This is how the admin can easily convert the PrestaShop store into a complete mobile app.
The customer can view all the shops under the “Marketplace” tab. By clicking on the ‘VIEW ALL’ button, a customer gets redirected to the seller’s shop page and can view all seller’s products.
The customer can view seller details like shop description, recent products, seller reviews etc by clicking on “SELLER PROFILE “button.
Seller END View
The customers can request to become a seller on the marketplace on App.
This will list five recent orders along with the Order graph. The Seller can easily adjust the dates and can view the graph accordingly.
Under the Seller profile page will be displayed to sellers, where the seller can view their details, their products, and reviews given to them from customers.
Seller Shop Page
The shop page will display all the products added by the seller. The products can be sorted on the basis of various parameters. Sellers can also change the view of the display of products on the page.
In the order tab, sellers can view the list of orders placed for their products. Once clicked on any order, sellers can view the detail of that order.
Contact Seller Using Prestashop Marketplace Mobile App
When the buyer clicks on the seller contact field, a pop-up will appear through which the buyer can send the query to the seller.
Thus, for any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.6.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x