Prestashop Marketplace Mobile App will help the store owners to convert their Prestashop marketplace store to Prestashop Marketplace Mobile App.
As a survey, on an average, a user spends more than 30 hours/month in using the app. User prefers mobile apps to know, to find and to purchase the products with the easy checkout process.
With Prestashop marketplace mobile app, admin can easily launch their running marketplace website as a mobile app for Android users. Sellers can easily go through their dashboard, order history and can manage their products and orders. Buyer can also purchase seller products using default functionalities of Prestashop and can even contact sellers easily.
Note: This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, you first have to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- Prestashop Marketplace App can be created easily.
- Admin can increase their sale.
- The customers can request to become a seller on the marketplace on App.
- Sellers can log-in to their accounts.
- Sellers can view their dashboard.
- Sellers can view their products list.
- Sellers can visit their own profile page and collection page.
- The seller can view the reviews provided to them.
- The seller can view their orders.
- Customers can contact the seller by using the “contact seller” button.
- The customer can view the seller details on product page.
- The customer can visit the seller profile page as well as collection page.
- The customer can explore the site smoothly on their Android phones.
- The customer can view the list of all the products of the seller at one page.
- The customer can visit any of the listed product pages directly from the seller’s collection page.
- Provide layered navigation to filter the search.
- Sorting of products on basis of various parameters on collection page is easy.
- Products on collection page can be displayed in grid or list form accordingly.
- The customer can add seller’s products to their wishlist.
- Customers can place the order for seller’s products easily.
- All the payment methods available on the site will be displayed to the buyers.
- Buyers can use the app anywhere and at any time.
- Provide flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Categories and Products
It displays all the products of the store, with their assigned and associated Sub-categories and Parent category in the mobile application too. That means, all the categories (Root category with their Sub- Categories) and all the products of the store owner which are displayed on the store, will also be shown in the Prestashop Mobikul.
The category page will display the products name, price, ratings, add to cart button, wishlist button and filters to search according to the requirement. Users can change the view of the listing of products according to their android phones. The product page will display product name, price, add to cart button, buy now button, description, specification and reviews of the product.
Left Navigation Drawer
To make the navigation more flexible and user-friendly, layered navigation simplifies the product search, filtering items based on their attributes. Admin can control the filters from the back end. Users can filter the products based on various attributes, features, categories etc.
Users can also filter the products-
- According to price
- According to product name
- According to reference
- According to the available items on store
My account Dashboard
Under “My Account” users can manage their personal information, address details, orders, credit slips, and vouchers.
Sign In and Register
Customers can login and register to the account by filling required fields.
In order history and details, users can view the list of orders they have made. Users can view the order details such as order reference number, date, status, and total price. If the order is shipped or payment is accepted, then the user can download invoice in PDF format.
Users can click on “details” to view the detail of the order or can reorder the products. Once click on “details” user can view the complete details of order such as delivery/invoice address, product details, and total price.
The user can view the list of their credit slips if received after the cancellation of any order.
Admin can send push notifications to all its users from back office.
To promote the products on the site you can create vouchers for the particular customer or global vouchers. These vouchers will be displayed to the users here and they can easily use those vouchers from here.
The cart tab will display the products added to your cart with proceeding to payment, continue shopping, update cart or empty cart buttons.
On the cart page, the user can view the product name, the quantity of the product, price, and shipping cost applicable on the cart. The user can change the quantity of the product from here.
The checkout process can be one page or five step check out process, depending on the settings from the backend.
- Showing Billing and Shipping Address with options to change it.
- Selection of Delivery Method.
- Payment options to complete the purchase.
- Complete order summary which will display the total amount and place the order.
The customer can view all the shops under “Marketplace” tab. By clicking on ‘VIEW ALL’ button, a customer gets redirected to seller’s shop page and can view all seller’s products.
The customer can view seller details like shop description, recent products, seller reviews etc by clicking on “SELLER PROFILE “button.
Seller Shop Page
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.6.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x