Are you tired of uploading products or combinations of product on your store one by one? Well, if yes, we are glad to share with you that Webkul has developed a very easy to access module namely “Prestashop Marketplace Mass Upload ” which not only allows the seller to upload a product in bulk but also helps in uploading the combination of products in bulk. This can be achieved by uploading the CSV file of both products and combinations.
With this module, seller can also edit/update the uploaded CSV file of both products and combinations. The seller can easily import/export their products with the help of this module.
Note: Before installing this module, the Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module must be installed.
- Seller can upload products to their shop in bulk through CSV file
- Seller can upload combinations of products to their shop in bulk through CSV file
- Fully dynamic
- Seller can upload multiple images of a product.
- Admin have configuration option to set whether csv upload requests will be approved automatically or will be approved by admin.
- After approval of the CSV uploading request, products will be created in Prestashop and seller will be notified by e-mail.
- Seller can upload Products in multi language through CSV file.
- Seller can upload Product combinations in multi language through CSV file.
- Admin can also upload Products and combinations in multi language through CSV files.
- Seller can edit products/combinations in bulk through CSV file.
- Admin can edit products/combinations in bulk through CSV file.
- Admin can upload/add seller CSV
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to download product image zip file.
- Admin can export seller CSV
- Sellers can export products from their shop through CSV file
- Sellers can export combination of products through CSV file
- Sellers can export products and combinations in multi language through CSV file
For installing Marketplace mass upload module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Mass Upload
- Go to back office ->Modules -> Upload a module
2. Drop a zip file of “Marketplace Mass Upload” module
3. Module would be automatically installed.
Configuring the Module
After the successful installation of a module, admin can configure a module as per his requirements.
Admin can also configure a module from here:
1. Go to Modules -> Installed Modules
2. Search for “Marketplace Mass Upload”
3. Click on Configure
In Mass Export Configuration, admin need to set CRON settings if he want the seller’s product image zip file to get deleted automatically after certain period of time.
Else admin can enable “Delete all product Image Zip file” option if he want to delete them manually from the server.
After a module installation,
1. A new tab “Mass Upload Request” will be added in “Marketplace Management”.
2. A new tab named “Mass Upload” will be visible to the sellers in their account section.
Marketplace Management -> Mass Upload Request
On clicking “Mass Upload”, seller will see the list of CSV files that he has uploaded so far and can also request for uploading a new CSV file to add product/combination of products in bulk.
- To view the format and steps of uploading CSV file of products and combination of products for adding new or edit existing product and combinations as well as zip file of image, seller can refer the points mentioned on the “Add New Upload Request” page.
- For creating zip file of images, follow the steps below-
- 1) Create folders of the images of different products and the name of the folders should be same as the name mentioned in the CSV file in image_ref column.
- 2) After creating image folders, seller has to create a common folder of the name ‘product_image’ and keep all the folders in it.
- 3) Now create zip file of product_image and upload it.
For adding/updating “Products” in bulk, please refer the screenshots below.
Now for adding/updating combinations of products in bulk, please refer the screenshots below :
Once the seller request for Uploading the products in bulk by clicking on the Upload button, the request will be sent to admin for approval as set by admin in back office.
Go to Marketplace Management -> Mass Upload Request
Admin can click on View button to see the complete details of the Mass Upload Request.
Once admin approves the sellers request to upload CSV file, the products will be added to the sellers product list.
Click on “Product” tab to view the list of products added.
Note:- Product will be visible on store only when they are activated by the admin as per marketplace configuration.
Now on editing a product, seller can view product details as per the language selected.
Just like the Product CSV file upload, seller uploads the combination CSV.
Request sent to admin for approval.
Admin will approve the Mass Upload Request
After approval of the upload request of combination csv, combinations associated with the products will be added to them. In the seller end it will display as:
Go To – Product List, now click on edit button of particular product and then see the combination tab.
Note:- Combination CSV file contains product ID to associate combination with particular product.
List of all the combinations added to the product will now be available.
Seller can also update their existing products and combinations in bulk using the CSV file.
1. Go to Mass Upload -> Upload CSV -> Update
2. Download the dummy Product CSV file
3. Make it similar to the file you uploaded. You can review the uploaded by clicking on Download file
Note: The format of the file you uploaded and the updated one should be same.
The quantity of products has been revised.
Similarly, seller can update the combination CSV to make updates.
Seller can also export the uploaded product/combination CSV file.
On clicking “Export CSV”
The files will be exported.
Admin can also add/update and export seller products or product combinations in bulk using CSV file from back office.
Go to Marketplace Management -> Mass Upload Request
Click on Add new seller CSV on the top right
The CSV file uploaded by admin will be visible to the seller at his end.
Click on Export seller CSV on the top right to export file.
This how admin can Add/update and export the CSV files of a product or a product combination for a particular seller.
Current Product Version - 5.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x