Adding products one by one to store can be tedious and time-consuming. Allow your vendors to add products and their combinations in bulk to their shops via CSV file with PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload extension.
- Let sellers add and update products in bulk by uploading a CSV file.
- Bulk update products and their combinations via CSV file.
- Add or update products or combinations in bulk in multi-language.
- Bulk upload product images.
- Export products or combinations from the shop through CSV file.
Note: PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x. and multishop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Features of PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload
- Allows vendors to add product in bulk to the shop through CSV file.
- Bulk upload product combinations via CSV file.
- Sellers can update the details of existing products/combinations in bulk via CSV file.
- Bulk upload product images via zip file.
- Add products in multi-language through CSV file.
- Also, the sellers can add product combinations in multi language through CSV file.
- Admin can also upload products and combinations in multi language through CSV files.
- Admin can add or update seller products and combinations in bulk via CSV file.
- Enable or disable the automatic approval of seller CSV upload request.
- Admin can also update products and combinations in bulk.
- Allow sellers to download product image zip file.
- Sellers can export products and combinations from their shop in CSV file format.
- Also, sellers can export products and combinations in multi language through CSV file.
- Admin can also export seller products and combinations in a CSV file.
How to Install PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload
For installing this module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Configuring the Module
After successful installation of the module, admin needs to configure it.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Mass Uploaded Approved By Admin – This option allows admin to enable or disable the automatic approval of CSV files uploaded by the sellers. If enabled, then the CSV files added by the sellers get automatically approved.
In Mass Export Configuration, admin need to set CRON settings if he want the seller’s product image zip file to get deleted automatically after certain period of time.
Else admin can enable “Delete all product Image Zip file” option if he want to delete them manually from the server.
After a module installation, a new tab “Mass Upload Request” gets available in “Marketplace”. From this tab, admin can view a list of CSV files added by the sellers. Also, admin can add or export CSV files on behalf of the seller.
Add/Update Products CSV
On clicking “Mass Upload”, seller will see the list of CSV files that he has uploaded so far and can also request for uploading a new CSV file to add product/combination of products in bulk.
To create a new mass upload request
- To view the format and steps of uploading CSV file of products and combination of products for adding new or edit existing product and combinations as well as zip file of image, seller can refer the points mentioned on the “Add New Upload Request” page.
- For creating zip file of images, follow the steps below-
- 1) Create folders of the images of different products and the name of the folders should be same as the name mentioned in the CSV file in image_ref column.
- 2) After creating image folders, seller has to create a common folder of the name ‘product_image’ and keep all the folders in it.
For adding/updating “Products” in bulk, please refer the screenshots below.
Now for adding/updating combinations of products in bulk, please refer the screenshots below :
Once the seller request for Uploading the products in bulk by clicking on the Upload button, the request will be sent to admin for approval as set by admin in back office.
Mass Upload Request
Go to Marketplace Management -> Mass Upload Request
Admin can click on View button to see the complete details of the Mass Upload Request.
Once admin approves the sellers request to upload CSV file, the products will be added to the sellers product list.
Click on “Product” tab to view the list of products added.
Note:- Product will be visible on store only when they are activated by the admin as per marketplace configuration.
Now on editing a product, seller can view product details as per the language selected.
Just like the Product CSV file upload, seller uploads the combination CSV.
Request sent to admin for approval.
Admin will approve the Mass Upload Request
After approval of the upload request of combination csv, combinations associated with the products will be added to them. In the seller end it will display as:
Go To – Product List, now click on edit button of particular product and then see the combination tab.
Note:- Combination CSV file contains product ID to associate combination with particular product.
List of all the combinations added to the product will now be available.
Seller can also update their existing products and combinations in bulk using the CSV file.
1. Go to Mass Upload -> Upload CSV -> Update
2. Download the dummy Product CSV file
3. Make it similar to the file you uploaded. You can review the uploaded by clicking on Download file
Note: The format of the file you uploaded and the updated one should be same.
The quantity of products has been revised.
Similarly, seller can update the combination CSV to make updates.
Seller can also export the uploaded product/combination CSV file.
On clicking “Export CSV”
The files will be exported.
Add/Export Seller CSV
Admin can also add/update and export seller products or product combinations in bulk using CSV file from back office.
Go to Marketplace Management -> Mass Upload Request
Click on Add new seller CSV on the top right
The CSV file uploaded by admin will be visible to the seller at his end.
Click on Export seller CSV on the top right to export file.
This is how the admin can Add/update and export the CSV files of a product or a product combination for a particular seller.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our PrestaShop development services and vast range of quality PrestaShop addons.
Current Product Version - 5.4.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x
Leave a Comment