Adding products one by one to store can be tedious and time-consuming. Allow your vendors to add products and their combinations in bulk to their shops via CSV file with PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload extension.
- Let sellers add and update products in bulk by uploading a CSV file.
- Bulk update products and their combinations via CSV file.
- Add or update products or combinations in bulk in multi-language.
- Bulk upload product images.
- Export products or combinations from the shop through CSV file.
Note: PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x. and multishop compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Features of PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload
- Allows vendors to add product in bulk to the shop through CSV file.
- Bulk upload product combinations via CSV file.
- Sellers can update the details of existing products/combinations in bulk via CSV file.
- Bulk upload product images via zip file.
- Add products in multi-language through CSV file.
- Also, the sellers can add product combinations in multi language through CSV file.
- Admin can also upload products and combinations in multi language through CSV files.
- Admin can add or update seller products and combinations in bulk via CSV file.
- Enable or disable the automatic approval of seller CSV upload request.
- Admin can also update products and combinations in bulk.
- Allow sellers to download product image zip file.
- Sellers can export products and combinations from their shop in CSV file format.
- Also, sellers can export products and combinations in multi language through CSV file.
- Admin can also export seller products and combinations in a CSV file.
How to Install PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload
For installing this module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Mass Upload module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Configuring the Module
Current Product Version - 5.4.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x