Prestashop Marketplace Live Notification allows you to notify the sellers about various events. Display a notification bar on the store to notify the sellers when their products get sold, approved, added to wishlist, etc.
Features of Prestashop Marketplace Live Notification
- Notify the seller whenever his product gets sold.
- A notification appears under the bar on sellers’ product approval.
- Notify sellers when customers post comments on their products.
- A notification appears under the bar when a customer submits a review on the seller’s profile page.
- Notify sellers when customers add them to the “My Favourite Seller” list.
- Notify sellers when customers add their products to the wishlist.
- Configure the message to display under the notification bar for specific events.
Prestashop Marketplace Live Notification module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
How to Install Prestashop Marketplace Live Notification
For installing this module, you need to install the Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After installation of the module, you need to configure it.
now. Read More
Under configuration, admin can select various events for which he wants to display notifications at the seller’s end. Also, admin can configure the notification message for the specific event.
Seller item sold
If set to YES, then a notification will display to the seller on sale of the product.
Post-installation, a notification icon gets available on the top-right position of the site for sellers. On clicking this icon, the sellers can view the notifications for the events enabled by admin from the back office.
When a customer purchases the seller’s product, a notification will display as show in the below screenshot.
Seller Item Approved
This option lets you choose whether to display a notification to the seller on approval of his products.
Suppose a seller has added a new product from his panel. If the product is in the pending state, then a notification will not display under the bar.
When admin approves the product, the notification will display for the same under the bar.
Seller Added in favourite
When a customer adds a seller to his favorite seller list, a notification for the same is displayed to the seller if this field is set to YES.
Kindly note that in order to display this notification admin needs to install the Prestashop Marketplace Favorite Seller module first.
When a customer adds a comment on the seller’s product, the notification for the same appears under the bar if this option is set to YES.
Enable this field to display the notification to the seller whenever a customer give a review to the seller on the seller’s profile page.
When a customer adds the seller’s product to the wishlist, a notification will display under the bar as shown in the below screenshot.
Kindly note that the wishlist feature is available only in Prestashop 18.104.22.168.
This was all about Prestashop MarketplaceLive Notification Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x