Need to implement some necessary changes to your store and do not want your customers to see this at the same time, then Prestashop Maintenance Mode can be your best bet. With this module, you can add a customizable maintenance page to your store displaying a message to the customers that your store is currently under construction and will be activated soon. As Google crawls the site time to time, adding an under construction page while updating your store won’t let your search engine rankings fall.
- Add a customizable maintenance page to your store and let the customers know that your store is currently under maintenance.
- Configure the text to be displayed on the maintenance page.
- Display newsletter subscription form on maintenance page.
- Multiple page layouts for maintenance mode to choose from.
- Option to add a customized background image on the maintenance page.
- A countdown timer to display the exact date and time after which the shop gets activated.
- Multiple countdown timer layouts for the maintenance page.
- Add social icons on the maintenance page.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> modules & services -> Upload a module.
- Upload zip file of “Maintenance Mode” module.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
The module will work only if the shop is in the disabled state. So admin has to disable the shop first by navigating through Shop Parameters->General->Maintenance.
Under “General Settings”, admin can configure text to be displayed on the maintenance page and enable/disable newsletter subscription.
Under “Layout”, admin can select a layout for maintenance page. Admin can also upload a custom background image to be displayed on the maintenance page.
By clicking on ‘zoom’ button, admin can view page layout more clearly as shown below:
Under ‘Countdown Timer’, admin can
- Enable/disable the display of countdown timer on the maintenance page.
- Set the time after which shop gets activated.
- Enable/disable the display of countdown timer as ‘0’ even if the time lapses and
- Select the layout of countdown timer.
Under ‘Social’ tab, admin has to enter the URL of its social page(s).
Front End View
Once admin has configured the text, set the page layout, and countdown timer for the maintenance page and then enabled the maintenance mode then a coming soon message will be displayed to the customers on the front end.
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x