Prestashop iyzico payment gateway module allows you to add iyzico payment method to the store. Allow your customers to pay via iyzico payment for their order. iyzico is a turkey based fintech company providing safe & secure payment solutions to companies & sellers of various sizes.
While shopping at the online store, we all wish to see multiple payment options. Multiple options of payment allows customers to switch payment method in a finger snap if one of the payment methods are not working. This will not only help you to retain sales but will also help you to increase trustworthiness among your customer’s domain.
Another noteworthy function of the module is that you can also choose to refund or cancel the amount of order paid by the customer.
Features of Iyzico Pay Module
- An additional payment method for the customers.
- Use the module in the ‘test’ as well as ‘live’ mode.
- Notify customer via mail about the initiation of refund for the product from the admin.
- Send a mail to the customer on the cancellation of the order.
- Choose to cancel the payment received for the order.
- Refund the amount for each product individually to the customer.
- View the date & time of the initiation of the refund.
- Customize the name of the payment method to show on the checkout page.
How to install the module
- Go to Module Manager in Back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- Now, Drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
How to configure Iyzico Pay Module
To configure the module, enter the App ID & secret key.
You can also customize the name of the payment method to show on the checkout page.
You can choose to send mail to the customer in the following two cases.
- Send a mail to the customer on the initiation of refund for a product.
- Send mail about the cancellation of the order to the customer.
How to get the API keys
To access the API keys, login into your iyzico account.
Under the profile section, click on the ‘merchant settings’ to access API keys.
Now, you can find the API keys after clicking on the merchant settings on the page.
In this way, you can access the API keys of iyzico payment.
Workflow of the module
Now, customers will be able to make the payment through iyzico payment method.
After selecting the payment method, you can enter card details to proceed with the payment.
Order Confirmation Page
After the successful payment for the order, the order will be confirmed. Customer can see the name of the payment method on the order confirmation page too.
To view all the payments made via iyzico, go to ‘iyzico transaction’ under ‘Orders’ tab.
Under iyzico transactions, you can view all the orders whose payment was made via iyzico payment method. Here, click on ‘view order’ to go to the order details page. In addition to it, you can also cancel the payment or view the details of the product by clicking on the ‘view’ button.
On clicking the ‘view’ button, you can see the name & transaction ID of each product of the order. You can also choose to refund the amount of each product of the order individually. To refund the amount of any product, just click on the ‘refund’ button to continue.
When the refund for the product is successful, you can view the date & time of the refund under ‘status’ section.
The name of the payment method & details of the transaction for each product is also available on the admin order details page.
This was all about the working & configuration of the Prestashop iyzico payment gateway module.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x