Reduce abandonment caused due to stock unavailability and improve the online shopping experience by allowing customers to sign up for out-of-stock products.
- Notify the customers when the products are back in stock.
- Helps analyze the products which are in high demand.
- Auto or manually send email notifications.
- Allows both registered as well as guest users to subscribe for out-of-stock products.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Buyers can register themselves for the notification e-mail for out-of-stock products.
- Buyers will receive an e-mail when the product is in stock.
- Admin can see the list of all the users who registered themselves for the notification product-wise at the back end.
- Admin gets to know the demand for a product and can order the products accordingly.
- Buyers can register themselves for a particular combination of products.
- Send in-stock email alerts to all subscribed users of selected products in bulk.
- Admin can send the mail manually from the back end.
- View available product quantity with the subscribed product list on the In-stock Notifier page.
- Send email alerts to only selected registered users of a product in bulk.
- The buyer will receive the product URL in the mail with the combination if the buyer has requested notification for a particular combination of a product.
- An email will be sent to the customer as soon as the admin changes the stock of the product.
- Admin can set a specific time via CRON for sending the email to the customer on product arrival.
- This module is multishop compatible.
- Prestashop Instock Notifier module is compatible with PrestaShop framework version 8.x.x.
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned below –
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on “upload a module”.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After the successful installation of the module, you will need to configure the module as shown below.
Set the cron job to send the notification email to customers automatically if product quantity getting updates from other than the catalog:
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Once the module Instock Notifier is installed users can see a block on the product description page of out-of-stock products to enroll for the notification using their e-mail id. If the product has multiple combinations and some of the combinations are out of stock, then the user can enroll for the particular combinations also. Users will receive an e-mail when the product is in stock.
At the back end a new tab named “In-stock Notifier” gets available under Catalog. Under this tab, the admin can see the list of all the products for which users have enrolled for instock notification.
In the Instock Notifier tab, a Product list will be displayed for which customers have requested notification.
The admin can select multiple products to send the in-stock alert notification in bulk to all the subscribers of the selected products.
Send Custom Email
After clicking on the “Write & Send” button a pop-up will be shown on the screen where the admin can enter the subject and a message to send the stock availability email to the subscribers.
View Subscribers list
Admin can view the list of all the users registered for the in-stock notification for any particular product by clicking the product.
When the product comes back in stock an e-mail will be sent to all the users to notify them about the availability of the product. Also, the admin can send the mail only to the selected registered users by selecting them and clicking on the “Send quick mail” option.
In-stock email notification
After clicking on the “Send quick mail”, the subscribed users for that product will receive an email notification with the product link.
This was all about the Prestashop Instock Notifier module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.3.0
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x