The Prestashop Instock Notifier module lets the buyers to get notified by an e-mail when the product or combination of product comes to the stock. This module will help the admin to know the demand of out of stock product.
- Buyers can registers themselves for the notification e-mail for out of stock products.
- Buyers will receive an e-mail when the product is in stock .
- Admin can see the list of all the users who registered themselves for the notification product wise at back-end .
- Admin gets to know the demand of a product and can order the products accordingly.
- Buyer can register themselves for particular combination of product.
- Admin can send the mail manually from back-end.
- Buyer will receive the product URL in mail with combination, if buyer has requested notification for a particular combination of a product.
Once the module Instock Notifier is installed users can see a block on product description page of out of stock products to enroll for the notification using their e-mail id. If the product have multiple combinations and some of the combinations are out of stock, then user can enroll for the particular combinations also. Users will receive an e-mail when the product is in stock.
At the back end a new tab named “Notify Me” will be created. Under this tab admin can see the list of all the products for which users have enrolled for instock notification.
In the Manage Notify tab, Product list will be displayed for which customers have requested notification.
Admin can see the list of all the users registered for the instock notification for any particular product by clicking the product.
When the product comes back to the stock an e-mail will be sent to all the users about the availability of the product and admin can send the mail using button.
This is how our Notifier Module works.
Thank you for reading this Blog 🙂
We hope this Addon will enhance the functionality of your prestashop store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x