Provide your Indian customers with a faster and safer way to pay by integrating Prestashop Google Pay Payment Gateway For India with your Prestashop store. Reduce shopping cart abandonment and increase conversions with quick checkout offered by Google Pay.
- Let customers pay via UPI in your Prestashop store.
- Safe and secure payment gateway powered by google.
- MultiShop compatible.
- PrestaShop version 8.x.x. compatible
Features of Prestashop Google Pay Payment Gateway For India
- A new payment option is added to the store.
- Allow customers to make payments via Google Pay UPI.
- A separate tab to view a list of transactions done via Google Pay is added to the back office.
- The module works only on the Chrome browser in mobile.
How to Install Prestashop Google Pay Payment Gateway For India
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin needs to configure it.
Under General Settings, the admin needs to specify:
- Merchant or business name
- Merchant category code
- Business virtual payment address (VPA)
- Payment success/error log option
Admin can get all these details by creating a business account on Google Pay.
To get all the details, the admin needs to create an account on the Google Pay site.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Front End Workflow
When a customer adds a product to the cart and proceeds to checkout he can view the “Pay By Google Pay” option under payment.
On clicking the “PLACE ORDER” button, a customer is redirected to a payment page where he can pay the merchant.
Google Pay Transactions
After the successful installation of the module, a new tab “Transactions” get available under Google Pay Payment in the back office.
From this tab, the admin can view a list of transactions done via Google Pay.
This was all about the Prestashop Google Pay Payment Gateway For India Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way. Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x