Prestashop Facebook Wall Feed Module: This Module will grab admin’s facebook wall post automatically. Admin can display post of their Facebook page, profile or group on their website. Social Media integration in your eCommerce store is boon and surely increases more user engagement in your store which results in more sales conversion.
Note: “The facebook wallfeed can only display content of a public facebook page.”
- Facebook wall post will be displayed on the front page.
- Admin can select the position where he wants to display Facebook Wall Feed at Front End.
- Admin can select the CMS pages where he wants to display Facebook Wall Feed at Front End.
- Admin can hide the cover photo from the header of Wallfeed.
- Admin can set the height and width of the wall.
- Admin can choose to display custom button on the page or not.
After the successful installation of the module, admin can configure Prestashop FacebookWall Feed by clicking on “CONFIGURE” button.
Now under “CONFIGURATION” admin has to configure the module settings as shown below:
- Page Name – In this field, admin has to enter the name of the Facebook page of whoseWall Feed he wants to display on Front End.
- Width and Height – in these fields, admin has to enter the width and Height of a FacebookWall Feed which will be visible at Front End. The maximum width of a wallfeed should be 500 pixels.
- Display On – In this field admin has to select whether he wants to display FacebookWall Feed on Home Page, Left Column or Right Column at the Front End.
- Display on CMS Pages – In this admin has to select the CMS pages where he wants the FacebookWall Feed to be displayed.
- Display Like Box Only – If enabled then only Like Box will be displayed at Front End.
- Use Small Header – If enabled then a smaller version of the page header will be displayed at Front End.
- Adapt to plugin container width – If disabled then the FacebookWall Feed will not fit inside plugin container width.
Hide Cover Photo – If enabled then the cover photo at the header of FacebookWall Feed will not be displayed at Front End.
- Show Friend’s Faces – If enabled then the picture of friends who have like the page will be visible below cover photo and if disabled by admin then the picture of friends will not be visible below the cover photo.
- Hide the custom call to action button – If enabled then if the facebookWall Feed has a custom button that button will not be visible on Wallfeed at Front End.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 5.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x