It was nice to attend PrestaShop Day 2015 ( bit.ly/PrestaShopDay ) in Paris, France with Mr. Vinay Yadav, Dheeraj Sharma & Neha Sharma.
To pen down certain things is not easy ,so is the experience of Prestashop Day, 2015 (biggest community event of the year) as writing everything would not be possible and while writing I don’t want to miss on anything. The Prestashop Day hosted at historic Carreau Du Temple, Paris, France on 11 June 2015. Although the event was for a day but it has not left even a single stone unturned that would be dedicated to the ecommerce society.
There was so much in a single day. There were speeches from some industry leaders like Bruno Lévêque (Co-founder Prestashop), Nicolsa Ferrary (Country Manager France Airbnb) and many more. The event was for all, from agencies to developers to merchants and to everyone. The event includes round table conferences by some famous personalities like Stephanie Tramicheck, Annie Lichtner, Celine Saada-Benaben and many more. There were various workshops going alongside giving some technical advice related to developing prestashop modules and templates, suggestions for launching an eCommerce store, tips and tricks to increase the conversion rate. And Barcamp session, which was dedicated to a 20 minute discussion on the topic of your choice with some like minded people. The topic was to be selected by the prestashop community.
Here is a summary of the events for the day-
– Participated in DevBattles.
– Had rocking BarCamp session ( Barcamp Prestashop ) on Marketplace & ERP. Initially, we were very worried about the language barrier but everything executed brilliantly, a special thanks to Xavier Borderie, Documentation Manager at Prestashop and his team who managed all the things.
– Discussed many new features/changes with Prestashop Development Team, which are going to be introduced in upcoming version(s) of prestashop.
– The best part of the event was one-to-one interaction with the clients, from which we came to know their exact requirements, it would definitely help us to build more seamless plugins.
– Met with Isaac Bosch, CEO & founder at Ecomm360 , he is one of our satisfied and happy customer who is really a very big follower of Webkul and is using our plugins.
now. Find out More
– The great honor was to meet Mr Bruno Lévêque, co-founder of PrestaShop. We had a very fruitful discussion about organizing events like Prestashopday in India, in which we can play a very significant role.
Webkul feels proud to be a part of such an event that have given us the ideas to take the work that we are doing to a next level.
It was a very memorable experience at PrestaShopDay in Paris,France, one that none of us will forget.
Thank you all !