PrestaShop Country Wise Shipping- Currently in PrestaShop, the admin can only set zone-based shipping amount, according to total price/weight. This module provides an incredible feature to the PrestaShop store. Now, the admin can set the impact price on the shipping method according to states/country/zone. Buyers can view the fluctuation in the shipping amount of the shipping method according to their delivery address.
Note: Prestashop Country Wise Shipping module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x and multi-store feature.
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned below –
- Admin can set impact price on their shipping method.
- An admin can set prices according to zone/country/state.
- Admin can view the list of impact prices added to the shipping amount.
- Buyers can view the shipping price according to their delivery address.
- Admin can select either to increase or decrease the impact price from the shipping price of the carrier.
- The impact can be configured from the module.
- Tax can be applied on impact price according to configuration.
- View impact price on shipping country-wise.
Cart.php file has been overridden, for the proper working of the module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Admin has to go to shipping->carriers
Prestashop Company ? Read More
Now while adding a new carrier, the admin can set the impact price on the shipping method. But, before adding the impact price the shipping method should be saved or you will get the following notification.
Once the admin clicks on the edit button, now admin can set the impact price for the shipping.
- If the admin has set the shipping as free shipping, then the impact price set by the admin will not be applicable to the shipping method.
- Now, if the admin selects the “Impact Type” as “increase”, then the impact price will add to the shipping amount.
- If the admin selects the “Impact Type” as “decrease”, then the impact price will deduct from the shipping amount.
Now, at the front-end, the shipping rate will fluctuate according to the customer delivery address.
Let’s say currently you have set the impact price for New York and the impact amount is “20 USD” and apart from this address the shipping amount is “10 USD”. You have also added the handling cost on the shipping which is “2 USD”.
Now when the customer’s address is other than New York.
Now when the customer address New York.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Country Wise Shipping module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.2.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x