Prestashop Country Wise Shipping- Currently in prestashop admin can only set zone based shipping amount, according to total price/weight. This module provides an incredible feature to prestashop store. Now, admin can set impact price on the shipping method according to states/country/zone. Buyer can view the fluctuation in the shipping amount of the shipping method according to their delivery address.
- Admin can set impact price on their shipping method.
- Admin can set price according to zone/country/state.
- Admin can view the list of impact price added to the shipping amount.
- Buyer can view the shipping price according to their delivery address.
- Admin can select either to increase or decrease the impact price from the shipping price of the carrier.
Cart.php file has been overridden, for proper working of the module.
Admin has to go to shipping->carriers
Now while adding new carrier, admin can set the impact price on the shipping method. But, before adding impact price the shipping method should be saved or you will get the following notification.
Once admin click on edit button, now admin can set the impact price for the shipping.
- If admin has set the shipping as free shipping, then the impact price set by admin will not be applicable to the shipping method.
- If admin select the “Impact Type” as “increase”, then the impact price will be added to the shipping amount.
- If admin select the “Impact Type” as “decrease”, then the impact price will be deducted from the shipping amount.
Now, at front-end the shipping rate will fluctuate according to the customer delivery address.
Let’s say currently you have set the impact price for NewYork and the impact amount is “20 USD” and apart from this address the shipping amount is “10 USD”. You have also added handling cost on the shipping which is “2 USD”.
Now when the customer address is other than New York-
Now when the customer address New York-
This is how you can set the impact price on your shipping method according to zone, country or state.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.com/ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x