Prestashop Who Bought This Also Bought – The module adds an extra functionality of displaying a slider of products which were bought together with the main product. The slider generally consists of products which were bought with the main product by different customers.
- A product slider will display with the auto-scrolling property.
- Admin can set the height, width and the total number of products displayed in the slider.
- Admin can also set the number of products displayed in each scroll.
- Admin can choose to display all the products or only the products which are from the same category of the orders of same products.
- Admin can choose to display whether he wants to display all products or same category products from different orders of same customers.
- It also provides to set the order of products appearing in the slider i.e in sorting order(Highly Purchased Product Will Appear First) or in random order.
- Admin can specify the title in multilanguage for the slider while configuring the module.
- Admin can enable/disable the auto sliding feature of slider.
- Go to Back office > Modules and Services > Upload a Module
- Drop or select your module zip file
- The module would be automatically installed
After successful installation of this module admin can configure the module.
Display of product block can be customized from the configuration settings. Set the total number of products to display in the slider.
Admin can set the number of products to move in slider in one click. Set the display of products in sorted order or in random order.
Now, a slider displayed at the product page will consist of products which were generally bought with the main product by different customers.
The slider at the product page will appear as shown in the screenshot below.
In case, admin chooses to select ‘same category’ of products to be displayed in the slider.
Then, products which were bought together with the main product & have same category will be displayed in the block.
In this way, a slider of products which are bought together with the main product can easily be displayed on the product page.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x